Need a good WLS doc in Richmond!

turtlegirl
on 9/8/06 5:55 am - In the middle of the woods, VA
Hi everyone, My friend wants to have WLS, but her insurance won't cover it. She is willing to self-pay, but the doctor I went to won't accept her as a self-paying patient. So I'm hoping to get some recommendations from y'all for great docs in Richmond! Thanks, Crystal
(deactivated member)
on 9/8/06 6:18 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I can truly reccomend Dr.Neil Hutcher . He was my surgeon and is affiliated with Common Wealth Surgeons . They are located at St. Mary's . I give a detailed review of him at the bottom of my profile . I can tell you this . He is a man of outstanding credentials . He is the president of the International Bariatric Society . He has a very low mortality rate . He is a very sweet soul , who believes that we should all be given the chance of a new life with WLS . I tell people all the time when they ask me who my doctor is ... I say " Dr. Neil Hutcher Saved My Life " and he truly did .. he and the grace of God . I hope your friend finds what she is looking for . And please remind her that this is her body and she is the consumer .. Please tell her to shop around until she is comfortable with her choice . Best of Luck to her . Natalie
turtlegirl
on 9/8/06 7:24 am - In the middle of the woods, VA
Thanks Natalie! I've heard his name on these boards..... and I am grateful for and trust your recommendation! Crystal
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views