TGIF! Daily Post!

Kitty Kat
on 9/7/06 10:46 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am all, **How will you/did you move your body today? **REMEMBER: to get in ALL your vitamins! If you have a regimen you would like to share here please do so. You may inspire someone to improve their way of getting our life lines in! **REMEMBER: to get in ALL of your fluids! 64 oz. of non-caffeinated sf/sugar substituted beverages. Anything such as coffee, tea, sodas that are caffeinated remind yourself to push extra fluids! Do you have something you like as a rule that you like to drink that you would like to share with us? **REMEMBER: PROTEIN, PROTEIN & PROTEIN FIRST! What's on your menu for today? **REMEMBER: Exercise and get those heart rates going! I am reminded that it doesn't take strenuous activities or a long drawn out work out regimen to do so. Walking for about 15-20 minutes at a brisk pace works as well. Do you have an exercise regimen to share? **BONUS QUESTION: What are your plans for the weekend? Have a great day ya'll! Hugs, Kitty Kat "Sometimes the only way out is through the muddle!" (this is soooooo true and YES muddle it's not spelled wrong.... ) Twisted Whiskers - 8th September 2006
Kitty Kat
on 9/7/06 10:53 pm - Richmond, VA
**How will you/did you move your body today? ~Taking a walk my my lil' bugga Nora. It's a GORGEOUS am. Sun shining through my windows and I am lovin' it. **REMEMBER: to get in ALL your vitamins! If you have a regimen you would like to share here please do so. You may inspire someone to improve their way of getting our life lines in! ~1st 1/2 down this am. **REMEMBER: to get in ALL of your fluids! 64 oz. of non-caffeinated sf/sugar substituted beverages. Anything such as coffee, tea, sodas that are caffeinated remind yourself to push extra fluids! Do you have something you like as a rule that you like to drink that you would like to share with us? ~Already got in 8 oz. of Sunrise Crystal Light and am working on my first cup of coffee. **REMEMBER: PROTEIN, PROTEIN & PROTEIN FIRST! What's on your menu for today? Breakfast was oatmeal although not much of it. Good though. Lunch is going to be most likely a homemade salad...mater, cheese, some turkey, egg and Ranch dressing. Dinner is undecided. **REMEMBER: Exercise and get those heart rates going! I am reminded that it doesn't take strenuous activities or a long drawn out work out regimen to do so. Walking for about 15-20 minutes at a brisk pace works as well. Do you have an exercise regimen to share? ~I have been doing stretches, squats, leg lifts and have been chasing after Nora! (And it's ONLY 8:50 am) **BONUS QUESTION: What are your plans for the weekend? ~Ahhh the weekend. I will not be doing that much. I plan to take the buggas to the park weather permitting. Otherwise, I am not planning much else. I need an unplanned weekend! Hugs, Kitty Kat
Sharon Q.
on 9/8/06 12:02 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey girly girl!!! As always, I'm right there with ya!!! My kiddies went back to school on August 23rd, so I've been working it for a couple weeks already!! Why does it take our kids going back to school to get us motivated???? One thing I've come to realize is that I cannot lose weight and drink beer..............the two together just DO NOT WORK!!!! Soooooooooooooooooooooo, I've quit that bad habit for now too. My 11 year old was amazed that was even possible.......................wow what a wake up call about what our kids pick up on. He said..."Mom, you can really just quit drinking, just like that?" My 8 year old wanted to know if that meant an end to the "Dairy Queen" runs. She's my food police. SCARY!!!!!!! So what I'll be doing this weekend, is more a statement of what "I won't be doing". I'm really looking forward to it. My neighbors said point blank, we all have our doubts as to you quitting drinking. WOW, was I really that bad??? So until January, no more alcohal, and no more bad foods. I CAN DO IT, and I'll be a better person for it!!!!!!!!!!! We will all "muddle" through it one day at a time!!!!!!!! I have always been the vitamin queen. It's a rare day in Sharonville that my vitamins are neglected. I've been great about getting my water in, now that I'm focused on it. I am getting over 100 grams of protein a day, working hard on it. Exercise SUX!!!! I don't have an exact routine for this, I just walk as much as possible whenever the chance comes up. So this is my routine. We ARE SO not talking about actual weight #s. But I'll let you know when I get back to where I should be!!!! The INSANITY STOPS NOW!!!!!! XOOXOXOXOOXOXOX Sharon
Kitty Kat
on 9/8/06 11:40 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey Beautiful! I ask myself that very thing! How come it's taken Kayla to go to school to get me motivated? Well, I've come to the conclusion it's ALL been excuses. NOT ANYMORE! I agree! Drinking just doesn't work. I've left it alone for some time now. Although I did have 2 Fuzzy Navels in VA Beach but otherwise nothing since and do not plan on it. I've learned a trick and that is to get a glass with orange juice and lime in it. It LOOKS like I'm drinking a Fuzzy Navel and it actually tastes damn good! Plus, it's a lot better for me! As far as drinking and bad foods are concerned sweetie the point is you realize youself that you need to make changes and until I realized that for me I couldn't leave those things alone either. Besides, I got my eye on a VERY beautiful dress and I WILL get into it and show myself off in January. You are soooooo right! We CAN DO IT and we'll be better people for it! Yeah, exercise sure does suck. Especially when I make it a 1/2 mile and my dang batteries die in my mini walkman (yes, I still have an ancient mini one )! Oh please numbers are so not coming into the pic for me either at this point. I will say I've lost 4 lb in the last 2 weeks. ya, Kat
turtlegirl
on 9/8/06 7:29 am - In the middle of the woods, VA
Well, I move my body every day - I see what I'm in the mood for each day when I wake up (gotta do it first thing while I'm motivated!). Today I just walked because my MS and Fibromyalgia pain was pretty fierce. My latest favorite thing to do is Turbo Jam, if any of you like good, pumping music and kickboxing/aerobics, it is the bomb! So far I've got 120 oz. of liquid in, and I'm still going! Crystal
Kitty Kat
on 9/8/06 11:41 pm - Richmond, VA
Hiya Crystal! Just walked? Sweetie that IS moving! Also, where can I find this Turbo Jam? Take care, Kat
turtlegirl
on 9/9/06 12:29 am - In the middle of the woods, VA
Hi Kat - thanks for the reminder about walking.... I get it in my head that if my heart isn't pumping hard and I'm not sweating it doesn't count! Never thought the last kid picked for the team who thought she didn't have an athleltic bone in her body could become an exercise freak and addict! I really did need to hear those words, so thank you. My health limitations used to be an excuse not to exercise, now they just annoy the heck out of me because they're getting in the way of my new lifestyle!!! Turbo Jam can be found on-line at Beachbody.com - they also have infomercials on TV - but don't let that turn you off. It is THE greatest thing I've ever done - I LOVE it so much I can't stand it - and there is enough variety in the different tapes that I never get bored! And I love the chick that does it - she always makes you feel like a success and like you want to work your butt off! The music is awesome too! Good luck, Crystal
shoutjoy
on 9/8/06 10:17 pm - Culpeper, VA
Well, we just found out we have a place in NC now. We are renting a renovated farm house on 5 acres near a 16,900 acre lake, Lake Jordan. So, we are very excited! This weekend we packed up my hubby's garage stuff and taking it down to store until we can move in in October. We still have to figure out a way to get the stuff from my storage unit in Indiana down there. Anyway, that's what we are doing. Paula
Kitty Kat
on 9/8/06 11:43 pm - Richmond, VA
Hiya Paula! VERY kewl! Hope everything goes as planned! Take care, Kat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views