Plastic surgery in Mexico

SuzysTigger
on 9/7/06 11:50 am - Norfolk, VA
I am going to have my plastic surgery on 9/19 with Dr. soberanes has anyone had him and what are your thoughts?
prissy25
on 9/7/06 11:58 pm - Barboursville, VA
WOW looky here is my long lost friend glad to see you posting again. And best of luck w/ your Plastic Surgery. wish you could come to our meet the 30 of Sept. but Im sure you will be recovering from plastics. Keep us informed girl lookin good.
SuzysTigger
on 9/8/06 2:05 pm - Norfolk, VA
Melinda, WOW girl you look wonderful. I wish I could meet yall maybe next time. I will let you know how everything went.
Ernurse323
on 9/8/06 4:24 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Susan, I don't know who he is. Why have you decided to go to Mexico to have your PS done? What part and where are you staying? My 2nd husband was Mexican..well TexMex and I was going to go into Mexico to have my extended tummy tuck back in 2001, but I backed out when I researched it. I read your profile. WOW girl !!! Congrats to you. Also...I know your WLS Beryl Brown. She practiced at Bayside and was always in the ER to see the surgical patients. Good luck with all this. What are ya having done? I am 6 months out and about ready to consult plastics here about when I should start staging some plastics. Keep in Touch !! Dana
SuzysTigger
on 9/8/06 2:04 pm - Norfolk, VA
Dana, Thank you for the response, I am having the mid body lift and arm lift and a breast aug. Here is the doctors website http://www.drsergiosoberanes.com/ check him out.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views