Get A Timer .. Ding ! I'm Done !

(deactivated member)
on 9/7/06 9:22 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
How does your day empower your health? What do you do to prepare for your nutricional goals and your exersise goals . How do you make them fit ? Time Management, Prioritizing, Goal Setting and Goal Getting .... Do you plan your days ? Do you have a regimine ? These are things we need to think about as our journeys continue . As the surgery is a tool , we must realize that the lifestyle will take some planning . If you work .. do you pack your lunch .. do you plan your meals .. ?? How do you fit the exersise program into your day ? Knowing that Exersise is the Key to weightloss .. and a very formable one at that .. do you make room for it .. ? Do you seek to improve in this area ? How do you incorporate the vitamins in your life .. and your suppliments ? Do you set timers .. do you have a set time for them ..? Do you want to become better mananaged at all your goals ? These are questions that can be answered and worked on no matter what stage you are in your weightloss .. and what a better forum than right here with our fellow loosers to do this . Pre-ops ... you too can learn from this lesson as well . Pre surgery is the best time to plan on how you will devote your life and time into your weightloss journey .. If you want to share ... your day .. or have questions on how you can acheive your goals .. Let's work them out here .. I am sure many of us have our own plans and can be learned from .. Happy Friday ! Love ya all .. Tink
shoutjoy
on 9/8/06 10:20 pm - Culpeper, VA
I don't know what I would do without my blackberry and the timers on the calendar function. I am reminded every day to take my vitamins. However, I am not always near them when I am reminded so I have to find an ideal time for that hahahahaha. I wish I was more organized but I find it hard to plan every minute of every day. I think I would go nuts if I did. I remind myself of important things and that is about all I can handle. Haven't had the money or time to see a nutritionist even though I probably should. I have other health issues unrelated to weight management right now. My hubby needs to see one so maybe we can find one together. Paula
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views