Shanana
on 9/7/06 12:51 pm - Altavista, VA
Pictures is the only way I see the difference sometimes. Shannon
Christine Hood
on 9/7/06 1:07 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
WOW Shannon! You look great!! Christine 253/201/134
Amber B.
on 9/7/06 9:15 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Holy Moly, you do look different! I almost didn't recognize ya. I emailed you back, btw! Amber
Robin C.
on 9/7/06 9:49 pm - Norfolk, VA
Lookin' Good! Congrats! RockinRobin
Ms Court
on 9/7/06 10:44 pm - Remington, VA
Wow Shannon. Waht a difference. Looking great. Courtney
Christina R.
on 9/8/06 12:50 am - Reston, VA
Shannon- I had to look in your profile to figure out who you were! You look wonderful! Keep up the good work! Christina S
Chyanne2u
on 9/8/06 3:34 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Wow Shannon, You look terrific. What a difference. I am so excited for you. You have to feel like a different person when you look in the mirror or is it like it is for me. I still see the "fat girl"....well for me I still am but you have done amazing and Nov. is your anniversary month. What a difference a year makes.........I can't wait until next summer when I'll have a year behind me. I seem to be stalling now. No matter what I do I stay the same. But I am sure one morning I will wake up and be "DOWN" again. You will have to share your secret with me girlfirend.......because you look marvelous!!!! Lots of Love Kathy
Cinderellen
on 9/8/06 4:04 am - Winterville, NC
Wow shannon!! You look great! I'm jealous. Keep up the good work. ~Ellen
(deactivated member)
on 9/8/06 6:24 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Holy Goodness Shannon . I had to refresh my screen to get it to come up .. But man o Man .. you look amazing ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Job Sweetie... You rock ! Hugs, Tink
A10sFrau
on 9/8/06 7:20 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
My gracious, Shannon. Seems like I just saw you a month ago. You have melted away! You look terrific! I need to get another picture up too. i don't have a very willing photographer right now. Cody used to take care of that for me and Dusty is a whiner... Congratulations, hun bun, and I hope you are feeling better! Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views