Support Group in the Winchester Area

jilldennis
on 9/6/06 12:44 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi... Quick question...I am looking in to starting a support group (finally) in the Winchester area. I am making contact with two doctors tomorrow who will soon be performing WLS in Winchester. If you are interested in attending a support group - please respond to this thread or e-mail and I will be sure to include you on any information I get. I have talked with WMC and some others...and it won't matter who your doctor is, if you have already had the surgery or are just thinking about it.... Please let me know if you are interested! Thanks a bunch! Jill 150 pounds gone!!!
sue_smith
on 9/6/06 1:19 pm - Warrenton, VA
Hi Jill I am in Warrenton now, but will be moving to Linden in a few months. I would definitely be interested in finding something out that way. Please keep me informed. Take care and thanks for taking the initiative to get things started. Hugs Sue
jilldennis
on 9/6/06 11:08 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Sue Great!!! I will definitely keep you updated! BTW - Thanks so much for sending me the article that was in the post! Have a great day! Hugs Jill
Ms Court
on 9/6/06 11:24 pm - Remington, VA
Jill, I would like to be included so that I can forward the information to my step mom who is in that area. Courtney
jilldennis
on 9/7/06 4:42 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
You got it Courtney!!! Thanks!! Jill
mickey1073
on 9/7/06 9:39 am - Front Royal, VA
RNY on 12/22/05 with
Hi Jill, I live in Front Royal and would love to attend a support group. Thanks for suggesting the idea! Michelle
cappymoon
on 9/7/06 11:11 am - Northern, VA
Hey Michelle Where in Front Royal are ya?? My brother lives up that way, and it seems like a good friend of mine will be moving in with him sometime soon......would love to meet for lunch or something *in town* BTW, your before and afters are FANTASIC!! Keep up the great work girl!!! Dianna
mickey1073
on 9/8/06 8:23 am - Front Royal, VA
RNY on 12/22/05 with
Hi Dianna, We live off of route 55 in a subdivision called High Knob. My husband and I live about half way up the mountain. We've only been here about 2 1/2 years and we love it. The commute is a little long but well worth it! Thanks for the praise, it's been a rough road since my surgery in December. Hope we can get together for lunch or maybe at a support group meeting . Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views