Hampton Roads...

Amber B.
on 9/6/06 9:48 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
When are we going to do some meeting and greeting (minus the beach hook-ups, which sound like a blast!)? I'd really like to sit down and meet with some of you more "experienced" people. I know we have tentative plans to meet up before the Support Group in Portsmouth next Thursday (Cheryl are you still thinking about it? Where is Autumn? We still need to plan this.) but what about the rest of you? Maybe a Sunday brunch bunch??? Amber
cheryl_jagow
on 9/7/06 11:05 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
i would like to go to dinner, jessica reminded me today. i need to see if i can find a babysitter for that night. normally my mom will watch my son, but sometimes she doesnt get home until 6:30pm so then i rush out the door to make it to the groups at 7:15pm. so i will see if she can request to either get off early or have that day off. so as soon as i find out i will let u know.
Amber B.
on 9/7/06 9:06 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Yay! I hope it works out, can't wait to meet ya. Maybe we can talk Christine into coming too! Do you know if Autum is back? Amber
cheryl_jagow
on 9/7/06 9:40 pm - CHESAPEAKE, VA
autumn is out traveling the states.... i think she will be back next month... christine works late so i dont think she can make it. i will be just making it to the support group meeting. my mom has to wor****il 6pm that day. and she wont be home until 6:30 so that just gives me the time to slide out of home and drive all the way to the meeting... i will see you there though....
Amber B.
on 9/7/06 10:11 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Bummer Maybe next time then. I'll still meet up with Jessica though, if she wants. I still haven't heard from Shannon or Kelli. I'll see at the meeting! Amber
Kelli
on 9/7/06 11:04 pm - Portsmouth, VA
Hey Amber!!! I am so sorry that I havent been around much for you. I have had some serious head issues that I have been trying to resolve. I would like to try again now that I have a little resolution. At your support group is anyone welcome or only your surgeons patients. I would love to attend a meeting with ya, I have such a hard time getting to my surgeons meetings. Well, anyway, I will try to call you later tonight when I get home. I do miss you and I know that you are doing well, I have been following your posts on the board. Love and Hugs, Kelli
Amber B.
on 9/7/06 11:41 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Kelli, I'm so glad to hear from you. Deep down I thought maybe I offended you somehow. Sorry to hear you are having problems, but I'd love it if you would come. All people are welcome at our Support Group meetings. You think you could make it to dinner with Jessica and myself??? Can't wait to hear from ya. Miss you too! Amber
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views