Daily Post!

Kitty Kat
on 9/6/06 9:28 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am all, **How will you/did you move your body today? **REMEMBER: to get in ALL your vitamins! If you have a regimen you would like to share here please do so. You may inspire someone to improve their way of getting our life lines in! **REMEMBER: to get in ALL of your fluids! 64 oz. of non-caffeinated sf/sugar substituted beverages. Anything such as coffee, tea, sodas that are caffeinated remind yourself to push extra fluids! Do you have something you like as a rule that you like to drink that you would like to share with us? **REMEMBER: PROTEIN, PROTEIN & PROTEIN FIRST! What's on your menu for today? **REMEMBER: Exercise and get those heart rates going! I am reminded that it doesn't take strenuous activities or a long drawn out work out regimen to do so. Walking for about 15-20 minutes at a brisk pace works as well. Do you have an exercise regimen to share? **BONUS QUESTION: What is one of your favorite quotes? Have a great day ya'll! Hugs, Kitty Kat "Perk up!" Twisted Whiskers - 7th September 2006
Kitty Kat
on 9/6/06 9:31 pm - Richmond, VA
**How will you/did you move your body today? ~No walking today but will be doing more chores and working on some things from the attic. **REMEMBER: to get in ALL your vitamins! If you have a regimen you would like to share here please do so. You may inspire someone to improve their way of getting our life lines in! ~1/2 down this am. The other 1/2 this pm. **REMEMBER: to get in ALL of your fluids! 64 oz. of non-caffeinated sf/sugar substituted beverages. Anything such as coffee, tea, sodas that are caffeinated remind yourself to push extra fluids! Do you have something you like as a rule that you like to drink that you would like to share with us? ~Nothing to drink yet. Yes, I know surprising! **REMEMBER: PROTEIN, PROTEIN & PROTEIN FIRST! What's on your menu for today? ~Breakfast will be oatmeal. I'm not sure after that. **REMEMBER: Exercise and get those heart rates going! I am reminded that it doesn't take strenuous activities or a long drawn out work out regimen to do so. Walking for about 15-20 minutes at a brisk pace works as well. Do you have an exercise regimen to share? Tons of climbing, pulling, pushing and lifting. **BONUS QUESTION: What is one of your favorite quotes? "DON'T MAKE SOMEONE A PRIORITY WHEN THEY MAKE YOU ARE CHOICE." Hugs, Kitty Kat
Kitty Kat
on 9/6/06 9:33 pm - Richmond, VA
Oops! It should read.... "DON'T MAKE SOMEONE A PRIORITY WHEN THEY MAKE YOU A CHOICE." ~K
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views