does anyone have the website to get free samples of protein drinks

jessicafrombeach
on 9/6/06 6:04 am - PORTSMOUTH, VA
(deactivated member)
on 9/6/06 6:13 am - Fairfax Station, VA
sorry Jessica, I don't have it. Maybe someone else will. One thing is that I know after surgery my taste buds changed and what I liked before in the way of protein drinks wasn't what I liked after! So hold off on buying alot! love donna
jessicafrombeach
on 9/6/06 6:18 am - PORTSMOUTH, VA
thanks..i was not going to buy any now i just wanted to try different ones out after surgery and then decide on the one I want to buy..
Kathy & Rich
on 9/6/06 7:51 am - Fairfax, VA
I don't know where to get free ones but to buy samples (1 serving per) you can get them at: www.vitalady.com and some at www.enjoyhealth.com Good luck, Jessica! Kathy
Amber B.
on 9/6/06 9:41 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Google Hank's protein shakes, they will give you 2 free samples, BUT, they also send you a bunch of crap in the mail URGING you to buy it. I still haven't tried it. So I haven't considered ordering it yet. You'll also get free samples from Jackie at your Nutrition Appointment. Good stuff! Upcal D, for calcium, is a great offer. If you go to Vitamin Shoppe, they have the liquid protein that I drink in single servings, I recommend you trying it! Amber
jessicafrombeach
on 9/6/06 10:49 pm - PORTSMOUTH, VA
thanks amber..oh i did email you yesterday and said that I would like to go to dinner with you guys next thursday night and then to the support group meeting i just need details of where you are going and what time
aryqa
on 9/7/06 2:20 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
How does the liquid protein taste? She showed me the bottle at my nutrition appointment, but she said she'd never tried it.
cheryl_jagow
on 9/7/06 11:08 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
pitzen post this question on the main board. you might get more hits.... i remember when i started my surgery research i got alot of free samples but i dont remember the web site. but post this on the main board...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views