Updates...News .. All Rolled into One ..

(deactivated member)
on 9/6/06 6:21 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Nat, sounds like you have a nice full happy life. I'm so happy for you, you deserve it. love donna
Kathy & Rich
on 9/6/06 7:56 am - Fairfax, VA
Sounds like alot on your plate right now. Lots of wonderful things to come following getting your medical problem resolved or on the way to being resolved. That's awesome! It must feel so wonderful to have so many wonderful things lined up for yourself and your future. Did I just hear a bell? A wedding bell? Soon? Hugs, Kathy p.s. Rich is working Sunday 12-2 and then 5-9... if you guys want to meet for a late lunch inbetween his shifts let me know. I can hang with him for the early shift. It'll be in Silver Spring.
jilldennis
on 9/6/06 12:20 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Yeah Tink Congratulations on everything! You deserve it! You are in my prayers for the other health stuff. I go tomorrow to see my surgeon and talk about the other hernia repair and plastic surgery. Keep me posted on yours! Hugs! Jill
J A.
on 9/6/06 1:03 pm - Southwest, VA
Tink, I'm so happy for you. Your life is moving ahead with a definite plan of action. A personal trainer specializing in bariatrics ... how exciting! Jan
TammyNVA
on 9/6/06 9:23 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Yeah to you for all your good stuff!! Note about the boobs: I was professionally fitted for bras a couple of weeks ago and IMAGINE my suprise that I've gone from a 46-48 C to a 38-40 DD!!! Too bad when out of the new bra these girls are verticle! But man, what a new body development! I've never had THIS body before. Hugs and Tammy
Amber B.
on 9/6/06 9:46 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Wowie, Tink, congrats on all the good updates. I think that its a great thing for you to do. You are very supportive here and I can imagine you will be a great trainor, very uplifting and helping us in the right direction. Hope your med problems with be solved soon. The thought of having plastic surgery is so far ahead of me, but its nice to hear about it now. I'm currently trying to save towards boobs and probably a tummy tuck. It's so expensive though, we shall see! Can't wait until January! Amber
Supportgroup4WLS
on 9/9/06 11:44 am - Potomac Falls, VA
Thanks Tink for the kind words about me and my group. We do meet the 3rd Saturdays of the month but since the walk for obesity is next weekend and I also will be in New York we moved the group up a week. My girls get alittle restless when we skip a month because we have such a great time seeing each other. It was wonderful to see you this morning. I am so glad you have made these decisions that you seem very excited about and I am so happy to put our heads together to work on exciting new things for the group. If anyone reading this is interested in joining you can send an email to: [email protected] This will put you in the group and you will get reminder notices of when the meeting is and also other support groups in the area like the Staple club, and Journey together. Thanks again Nat. Roberta
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views