Daily Post (A lil' late...)

Kitty Kat
on 9/6/06 12:59 am - Richmond, VA
Good am all, **How will you/did you move your body today? **REMEMBER: to get in ALL your vitamins! If you have a regimen you would like to share here please do so. You may inspire someone to improve their way of getting our life lines in! **REMEMBER: to get in ALL of your fluids! 64 oz. of non-caffeinated sf/sugar substituted beverages. Anything such as coffee, tea, sodas that are caffeinated remind yourself to push extra fluids! Do you have something you like as a rule that you like to drink that you would like to share with us? **REMEMBER: PROTEIN, PROTEIN & PROTEIN FIRST! What's on your menu for today? **REMEMBER: Exercise and get those heart rates going! I am reminded that it doesn't take strenuous activities or a long drawn out work out regimen to do so. Walking for about 15-20 minutes at a brisk pace works as well. Do you have an exercise regimen to share? **BONUS QUESTION: What is one of your favorite places to shop for clothes? Have a great day ya'll! Hugs, Kitty Kat "Sometimes turning that frown upside-down takes a little extra effort." Twisted Whiskers - 6th September 2006
Kitty Kat
on 9/6/06 1:02 am - Richmond, VA
**How will you/did you move your body today? Nora & I are going walking in just a lil' bit. Had a busy am and needed to direct my attention to a few things. We'll do 2 miles! **REMEMBER: to get in ALL your vitamins! If you have a regimen you would like to share here please do so. You may inspire someone to improve their way of getting our life lines in! 1st 1/2 down. 2nd 1/2 in the pm. **REMEMBER: to get in ALL of your fluids! 64 oz. of non-caffeinated sf/sugar substituted beverages. Anything such as coffee, tea, sodas that are caffeinated remind yourself to push extra fluids! Do you have something you like as a rule that you like to drink that you would like to share with us? Coffee going down. Will have Crystal Light & Water Sensations the rest of the day. **REMEMBER: PROTEIN, PROTEIN & PROTEIN FIRST! What's on your menu for today? I missed breakfast this am. Stress tends to do that plus with some new meds I am taking food is not real appetizing! **REMEMBER: Exercise and get those heart rates going! I am reminded that it doesn't take strenuous activities or a long drawn out work out regimen to do so. Walking for about 15-20 minutes at a brisk pace works as well. Do you have an exercise regimen to share? Oh yes! Been cleaning up Tornado Alley and doing chores. **BONUS QUESTION: What is one of your favorite places to shop for clothes? I like Walmart and Target. Hugs, Kitty Kat
Kathy & Rich
on 9/6/06 8:14 am - Fairfax, VA
BONUS QUESTION: Favorite place to buy clothing... Macys when they have great sales and I have a gift card. LOL! Otherwise, Kohls. Kathy
Kathy & Rich
on 9/6/06 8:10 am - Fairfax, VA
Menu: Pre-B: Protein shake w/ coffee B: Cup o' joe, shredded chicken in tomatoes w/ cheddar cheese melted on top L: Shredded chicken in tomatoes w/ cheddar cheese melted on top (revisted) S: Protein shake, 2 slices provolone D: Tilapia pan sauteed in lemon and butter, broccoli in cheese sauce (me thinks) S: Protein shake, piece of sugar free chocolate swirl cheesecake Water: Working on 40 oz. 2 mugs of decaf tea. That's it. Not good so far. When I finish my 40 oz I'll have a Propel (16.9 oz) or two. Vitamins: I take: multivitamins, B100s, B12 sublinguals, iron w/ vitamin C, calcium citrate (powder UpcalD), zinc & selenium & vitamin K (children's multis have NONE of these usually), milk thistle (for elevated liver enzymes), magnesium (for constipation), vitamin D (dry), vitamin E (dry), fish oil (emulsified - Coromega paste - natural anti-inflammatory) Exercise: I'm out of my routine... argh! I'll try to do something later. Kathy
jilldennis
on 9/6/06 12:40 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
**How will you/did you move your body today? Jon had his cardiac clearance at the VA Med Ctr in Martinsburg, WV...since it was raining...does walking all the long halls there count as exercise? Tonight I walked at Lowe's and Home Depot...trying to find kitchen cabinet handles and a new faucet for the new kitchen....does that count? I am a very boring person when it comes to routine...I do the same thing just about everyday. Isopure protien with my vitamins (VistaVitamins, B12, B50, Calcium Citrate, A & D and something else...I just can't think of the name of it) Then as I'm heading out the door if I haven't already eaten my breakfast - usally granola and 1/2 of a banana...I grab a protein bar and an Achieve Protein Ice Coffee... I don't have a problem getting in the liquids...most days I would rather drink than eat...I have to remind myself to eat during the day...I still like to eat the bigger meal in the evening with Jon and TJ. **BONUS QUESTION: What is one of your favorite places to shop for clothes? It depends on where the sales are!! I have found lately that the clothes that fit me the best are Aeropostale and American Eagle...also Anne Taylor Loft - when they have good things on their clearance rack! Have a great day ya'll! Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views