Thank You Joanne !!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/4/06 8:39 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Many of you are able to clothes share , being you are either on your journey and still loosing or you have reached a size where sharing is easy .. I just wanted to say thank you to Joanne for bringing to me bags of clothes that I can wear ... I have given all of my clothes away and was never able to share with anyone until now .. as she is around the size I am .. 3\4's .. It felt really good to see all of the pretty things and to be able to wear them ... So if you can share with someone along your journey .. do so ... it is an awesome feeling . Hugs, Natalie
Shanana
on 9/4/06 10:02 pm - Altavista, VA
That is a great feeling. I dont know what I would have worn if it weren't for Holly thru this journey. Joanne had the sinus/chest cold and sounds terrible. We need to pray for her to be back to herself. She is the best. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 9/5/06 12:21 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I hope Joanne gets better soon - the weather is so miserable out that she should just snuggle up and stay warm! Jackie
*~Tigger~ *
on 9/6/06 7:17 am - Staunton, VA
I am so glad that you can put them to good use! When I get out my fall stuff, we'll have to go through those too! I love you! JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views