Good Rainy/1st day o...

Kitty Kat
on 9/5/06 12:11 am - Richmond, VA
Good Rainy/1st day of school/AM! Trey & I got Kayla off to school this am for her 1st day of Kindergarten. Went great! We're excited for her! Trey took it harder than me! But, tomorrow when it's just Nora & I here I think I will begin to realize my baby isn't here to pick on! I managed to get me some new tennis shoes and walk my 2 miles last pm. **How will you/did you move your body today? **REMEMBER: to get in ALL your vitamins! If you have a regimen you would like to share here please do so. You may inspire someone to improve their way of getting our life lines in! **REMEMBER: to get in ALL of your fluids! 64 oz. of non-caffeinated sf/sugar substituted beverages. Anything such as coffee, tea, sodas that are caffeinated remind yourself to push extra fluids! Do you have something you like as a rule that you like to drink that you would like to share with us? **REMEMBER: PROTEIN, PROTEIN & PROTEIN FIRST! What's on your menu for today? **REMEMBER: Exercise and get those heart rates going! I am reminded that it doesn't take strenuous activities or a long drawn out work out regimen to do so. Walking for about 15-20 minutes at a brisk pace works as well. Do you have an excercise regimen to share? **BONUS QUESTION: What is one of your favorite activities to do on a rainy day? Ya'll have a fabulous day! Hugs, Kitty Kat "You're nobody 'til you've been ignored by a cat." Twisted Whiskers - 5th September 2006
Kitty Kat
on 9/5/06 12:12 am - Richmond, VA
**How will you/did you move your body today? Cleaning! De bugga-ing the toy boxes while the oldest is not home! Also, some walking but skipping the 2 miles today and resuming in the am/pm tomorrow. **REMEMBER: to get in ALL your vitamins! If you have a regimen you would like to share here please do so. You may inspire someone to improve their way of getting our life lines in! 1/2 down this am! The other 1/2 this pm. **REMEMBER: to get in ALL of your fluids! 64 oz. of non-caffeinated sf/sugar substituted beverages. Anything such as coffee, tea, sodas that are caffeinated remind yourself to push extra fluids! Do you have something you like as a rule that you like to drink that you would like to share with us? 24 oz. of 7-11 10/10 coffee down, 17 oz. of water (bottle) down...Crystal Light and Water Sensations throughout the rest of the day. **REMEMBER: PROTEIN, PROTEIN & PROTEIN FIRST! What's on your menu for today? Had a bowl of oatmeal w/ Equal added and about 10 cheese cubes for breakfast/snack. Lunch will be probably Wendy's Chili. Yogurt for an afternoon snack and dinner is up in the air. It'll be what my oldest bugga wants! **REMEMBER: Exercise and get those heart rates going! I am reminded that it doesn't take strenuous activities or a long drawn out work out regimen to do so. Walking for about 15-20 minutes at a brisk pace works as well. Do you have an excercise regimen to share? **BONUS QUESTION: What is one of your favorite activities to do on a rainy day? Clean house, read, write, play with da buggas er uh da lil' bugga now! Hugs, Kitty Kat
(deactivated member)
on 9/5/06 4:01 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Well tomorrow is Connor's first day at Montessori so I did not have to take him to school yet..... we will see how well I do tomorrow - well actually they only do class for 30 mins tomorrow and I get to stay so it probably won't be bad all week.... **How will you/did you move your body today? Well I have been running around trying to get all my son's clothing etc ready for school tomorrow - then I had some errands to run at lunchtime and had to run half way up our street to retrieve my neighbours dog who got out through their fence - every time I got near her she ran further away. As it is raining - and she is not even my dog, I am sure my neighbours enjoyed watching my mini workout and chase!! **REMEMBER: to get in ALL your vitamins! If you have a regimen you would like to share here please do so. You may inspire someone to improve their way of getting our life lines in! Taken my 1/2 this am! The other half this afternoon and my Iron and Vit C at bed time **REMEMBER: to get in ALL of your fluids! 64 oz. of non-caffeinated sf/sugar substituted beverages. Anything such as coffee, tea, sodas that are caffeinated remind yourself to push extra fluids! Do you have something you like as a rule that you like to drink that you would like to share with us? Today I drank 32 ounces of Crystal Light lemonade and will drink another 32 ounces of it before bed - any I don't drink I take to bed and force myself to drink before I fall asleep...... **REMEMBER: PROTEIN, PROTEIN & PROTEIN FIRST! What's on your menu for today? This morning I had my IDS Whey and then some spinach quiche for breakfast, for a snack I had a protein bar and had a Caesar salad plus IDS Whey protein for lunch. Dinner tonight will be my IDS Whey protein plus a pork chop with cheesy veg and maybe a small piece of a baked potato........ if I feel I need another snack I will have some protein pretzels or some fruit later on. **REMEMBER: Exercise and get those heart rates going! I am reminded that it doesn't take strenuous activities or a long drawn out work out regimen to do so. Walking for about 15-20 minutes at a brisk pace works as well. Do you have an excercise regimen to share? Well I have already done 30 mins on the treadmill at a higher program than normal so I am exhausted!! I did the level 3 on the Weight Loss program. I want to walk to the station for Bill tonight but it is raining outside and I need to get Connor to bed early so my first day - so on that failed.... I will also do 20 mins on my Gazelle and 20 mins on my bike later this afternoon. **BONUS QUESTION: What is one of your favorite activities to do on a rainy day? Snuggle up in bed but as that is not a possibility as I am working, I guess the next best thing is to play with my son and snuggle with him while we watch TV - I know it is vegging but he won't be little for long so I am enjoying all my cuddly moments with him!! Jackie
Amber B.
on 9/5/06 1:34 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I too had to take my baby (12 yrs old) to his first day in the 6th grade. It was pretty monumental for me (long story) but it was like kindergarten for me. I'm still excited and nervous at the same time. I hope he does well. How will you/did you move your body today? I haven't moved it too much at all today besides getting ready for work, but I have Volleyball Practice tonight from 6:30 to 8:30, so I'm sure I'll get plenty of excerise in then. **REMEMBER: to get in ALL your vitamins! If you have a regimen you would like to share here please do so. You may inspire someone to improve their way of getting our life lines in! Oh yeah. Morning: Flintstone Complete, Calcium Supplement Afternoon: B-12, 25 grams Protein Supp, Calcium Supplement Evening: Flintstone Complete, Calcium Supplement As soon as I can swallow pills whole, I will be adding Biotin and a few other vitamins. **REMEMBER: to get in ALL of your fluids! 64 oz. of non-caffeinated sf/sugar substituted beverages. Anything such as coffee, tea, sodas that are caffeinated remind yourself to push extra fluids! Do you have something you like as a rule that you like to drink that you would like to share with us? I have other meds that I have to take in the morning, so I usually get at least 10 oz in swallowing all my pills. Then I use a large coffee cup full of ice and add 16 ozs of Sugar Free Lemonade, when the ice melts I get more fluids. I was told I would never be able to drink soda again, so I'm surprised to see it listed. I don't ever plan to start. I also get liquids from what I eat, I love Orange Pineapple Crystal Light, the fruit punch to go, and generally lots and lots of water. Don't forget Sugar Free Popcicles! **REMEMBER: PROTEIN, PROTEIN & PROTEIN FIRST! What's on your menu for today? 25 Liquid Whey Protein, Chocolate Chimp Tropical Smoothie with 24 grams protein, turkey sandwich for lunch, grilled chicken for dinner, green beans, and cottage cheese. **REMEMBER: Exercise and get those heart rates going! I am reminded that it doesn't take strenuous activities or a long drawn out work out regimen to do so. Walking for about 15-20 minutes at a brisk pace works as well. Do you have an excercise regimen to share? I just walk a lot right now and lift weights for my arms. Don't forget VOLLEYBALL! **BONUS QUESTION: What is one of your favorite activities to do on a rainy day? I love walking in the rain, but to prevent sickness, I try to limit that. I love going to movies, I know its not really productive, but it's another excuse to walk around the mall!
Anna Bryant
on 9/5/06 10:27 am - Roanoke, VA
I had to take my little one (Logan) to the bus stop. He goes to a montessouri school as well and he went there last year in their pre-k program. I love his teacher and aid...same one this year. Makes it easy. Lol my baby won't let me kiss him anymore have to do it quick so no one will see....lol funny how at sometimes he is very lovey and others it's like come on mom someone will see. I think it is because he did go to school last year and he was in with the K's, it was 4 of them in with the K's. I think that will really help. We only live a few blocks from the school but he loves to ride the bus :-D Oh hey I sent my picture in today, I hope they post it soon. It is the most recent one but it is of me weighing about 30 lighter. Take care all!!!
cpatters
on 9/5/06 11:09 am - Rockingham County, VA
-I did not move my grove today. I went to work for 9 hours, fixed dinner, cleaned up dinner, helped with homework times 2, got kids to bed, and now, I am planning on getting a hot shower and hitting the sack. -Vitamins all in! -I did not get all of my h2o in, but I did better than most days. -I did eat very healthy today 2 protein drinks, cottage cheese, some pico with a few bite size toastetos (yummy) and a piece of chicken. -One of my fav rainy day activites for me (when I am not working) is to sit on my screened in back porch and read. If it cool, I wrap a big warm blanket around me. Cathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views