Haven't posted in awhile and having trouble!

Jackie H.
on 9/4/06 5:55 am - Hampton Roads Area, VA
I haven't posted in awhile. I have been out enjoying life and the new and improved me. But I have been dealing with an issue that I'm sure some here will think isn't an issue. I CAN NOT STOP LOSING WEIGHT! My plastic surgeron told me to try and maintain at 145-150 cause I do have about 10-15 (min) pounds that will be removed in Nov. But, I weighed in this morning at 121 pounds. That's a 4 pound loss since last week. I eat very healthy, but I do eat, and I don't want to start eating junk to gain back some of the weight. Is there anything out there that I can do to put on some weight, but do it healthy?
(deactivated member)
on 9/4/06 8:42 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I am sorry I can't help - I am 6 months out and wish I had your problem lol! Seriously though - I know continuing to lose weight can be scary...... Jackie
MrsTonyaBrown
on 9/4/06 12:06 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Maybe get a higher calorie protein drink or higher calorie protein bars or something. I don't know what you eat but rather than changing what you eat, maybe just WHAT you eat. I've lost 167 lbs and have 40 more to go before I'll be satisfied, so I don't know what you're going through, but it can be an issue and you DO need to discuss it with your dr. If you're still losing this rapidly, there could be an issue that needs to be addressed NOW! Good luck, Tonya
Jackie H.
on 9/5/06 2:32 am - Hampton Roads Area, VA
Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I actually called my Dr. this morning and he had me send him my food journal. I use Fitday.com too! Well, about an hour ago, the Nut. called and told me that I am actually eating too many calories. I average about 1600 - 1800 a day. I asked about checking my levels and she said that were just checked in July and nothing would change that quick. She suggested cutting my calories down too 900-1000 and it would lower my metabolism and slow weight loss. I asked her to have the Dr. call me back so that I could talk to him about her sugestions and she told me that they are partners and agree on these types of matters. I am so confused!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views