Good Morning All

prissy25
on 9/3/06 10:41 pm - Barboursville, VA
How is everyone one this Last day of summer? Whats going on out there in VA? Me going out to help clean our yard after the storm we had the other day. So will be there for a while get it ready for Fall an Winter. Hope all has a great day.
Kitty Kat
on 9/3/06 10:56 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey sweetie, Well, things are calm here really. The buggas have been sick with cooties (Strep & Asthma) and da hubs has been sick too. Joy! Anyhow, they are vegging as today is a slow day which I'm grateful for. This am/pm will be just resting for the most part. We spent time last pm cleaning up inside and out and we faired well after the storm clouds cleared for a bit. This am is a bit dreary and obviously we'll get some more rain here. It's a movie day with soup and of course excitment is builiding because our oldest bugga Kayla has her 1st day of Kindergarten in the am. Everything is ready to go. The only thing left is to get her lunch box packed which she will help with. Trey & I are taking her to school in the am. Nora too only she'll be like ok nice now let's go! I am sooooo thrilled Fall is almost upon us. I got some jeans and t-shirts/sweaters that I'm ready to wear! Take care, Kitty Kat
cpatters
on 9/3/06 10:57 pm - Rockingham County, VA
Good morning! We are having family over for a cook out this evening, so I have to tidy up the house a bit and get the chicken marinated. I also have to bake a Texas sheet cake, which is a very rich chocolate sheet cake with rich chocolate icing. Very yummy, and a very BIG NO NO!!!!!!! Have a great Labor Day everyone!!! Cathy
(deactivated member)
on 9/4/06 1:45 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
We are vegging today as we were really busy yesterday and at the Sheryl Crowe concert last night. Connor has his first day at Montessori on Wednesday - it is only 3 hours a day - but I need to get his clothes marked with his name and get all the things ready for his first day.......... I will be more sad than he is but I must be brave lololol! He has never been to anything like this as he has always been at home with an au pair.......... So getting the house all cleaned up- - more stuff unpacked etc.... and playing with Connor all day. Going to BBQ for dinner...... Jackie
Betsy Anitahug
on 9/4/06 3:46 am - Danville, VA
Hey Sweetie...Well, nothing special planned...spent the morning cleaning and washing clothes...Cloudy here but no rain so far. Jim and I just bought a DVD/VHS player last week and we will be spending time watching some movies. Went for a small ride yesterday as the gas prices here have gone down to 2.45...Wow. How is it elsewhere? Wish I had a grill outside...would grill hamburgers or something today. Oh, Well, we have the trusty george forman grill and I guess that will have to do for now. Love ya. Hugs, Betsy
Julie R.
on 9/4/06 6:07 am - Belspring, VA
Must be nice to enjoy the day; I'm here at work. Since the students have classes, we have to keep our offices open. On the positive side, I now have an extra day off that I can use later. It has been rainy and dreary here in Blacksburg anyways, so a cookout wouldn't have worked out anyways. Hope everyone else is enjoying the holiday! I'm planning on having my long weekend next week
A10sFrau
on 9/4/06 11:13 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Had many plans but rain interfered (needed to do yard work and pick figs). Did hike the cross country course with the coach, who is a friend. He then showed me the Reservoir Hollow trail head of the National Forest trail that comes right to the city limit of B.V. I am checking out all possible options for hiking right after school without going home. All in all I got about 4 miles hiking in. Came home, ate, napped, washed two dogs, ate and drank some more. Have to have my strength up for the first day of school tomorrow. AND, weighed today, -110 lbs. Hip Hip Hooray!! Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views