I KNOW YOU HAVE ONE !!!

Christine Hood
on 9/1/06 8:02 am - Fort Eustis, VA
I just got home and ooo oooo I wanna play too!! As most of you know, my hair used to be blonde. A couple of weeks ago I decided to go back to my natural (brown...see picture on the left corner). I dyed my hair during my vacation so by the time people at work saw me, between the dark hair and losing weight, there were many double takes going on. Almost everyone, within a minute or so was like, "Oh, I didn't recognize you at first." By the end of the day, I had had this experience a couple dozen times (I work in an office with about 300-400 people). So when I got on the elevator on the 6th floor, another lady that works in my dept got on with me. (In all fairness she probably hadn't seen me since shortly after returning from my surgery leave). She looked at me a bit confused and very slow and VERY monotone she said, "You know, there's another girl here that works on the 3rd floor named Christine...She looks kinda like you but with light hair (I wanted to say yeah, and fatter) Do you know her?" I said, "That would be me!" Really made me giggle! LOL Christine 253/203/134
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views