WORK OUT CHALLENGE

David@Goal
on 8/31/06 1:45 pm - VA
I fell off the gym wagon this summer- but a few weeks ago I kicked myself in my saggy ass and have started back at the gym. Like my "other muscle", my biceps are plumping up with no problemo! (Shush Gina!- My "heads" are just fine thank you very much!) Oh- you probably expect a pic, huh? http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i34/wlsdavid/muscleAug312006.jpg So - fellow SBAAWLS Boarders: Game On! If you slacked off this summer like I did because of your kid's schedules (going to bed at 10:30 instead of 8:30 was my biggest excuse) - Get YOUR saggy asses back to the gym too! PROTEIN - EXCERCISE - VITAMINS - - - Let's get back to "bidness"!!!! David
cappymoon
on 8/31/06 5:21 pm - Northern, VA
Next week I will....promise....when ALL my kids go back to school and I have a few hrs off in the middle of the day (My BABY is going to full day kindergarten, and this was my plan all along!!) D
David@Goal
on 8/31/06 10:24 pm - VA
Thing two starts full day kindergarten here - one more left in PREschool...then all on to FREEschool!! Can't wait!! Good luck at the gym Dianna!! David
(deactivated member)
on 8/31/06 8:18 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
This could not have come at a better time . I am about to join Fitness First and the Y .. so I can swim .. yeaaaaaaaaaaa I am a slacker ... I have been doing some weight training to build up my back .. And my saggy bottom will be back soon ... Challenge accepted !!! Pics to follow ! Huggles, Nat
David@Goal
on 8/31/06 10:25 pm - VA
can't wait to see em Tinker!!
Chyanne2u
on 9/2/06 12:56 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Thanks for the challenge. I have been slacking and it's showing in my stalls. I am going to start moving as of today. I have to keep in mind this is for "ME" and I have to put "ME" first now. Time for everyone else to take the back burner. Lots of Love Kathy
David@Goal
on 9/2/06 2:02 am - VA
ALWAYS make time for you...I knowit's easier said than done, but GOOD LUCK!! David
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views