SUPPORT GROUP LEADER NEEDED !!

(deactivated member)
on 8/30/06 10:17 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I will be giving up my support group held at John Randolph Hospital in Hopewell Va. I want to challenge those in the Richmond area to respond . If you are interested in this position , please contact me immediatly . This area is in need of a leader and they are a great group of people . You can reach me via email > [email protected] I will need to do this asap... so we can go over how we will work .. it .. Many hugs .. Natalie
LoriMcGarrity
on 9/3/06 4:43 am - Hopewell, VA
Natalie, what is going on girl? I just got on here to find you cause I sent you some pics to your work address and it came back that you are out of the office till the new year. Are you getting your surgery finally? What is going on with you? Haven't talked to you in ages. Miss you! Lori PS If you want to see my newest pics go to Snapfish.com and type in my email which is: [email protected] Password is Hamcam1 I have 4 albums and one of them is just me, one is just kids, one is beach vacation and one is family reunion. Y ou can sort of tell which is which by the preview pic on each album. Write me!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views