Surgery Finally Over....Again...

Betsy Anitahug
on 8/30/06 9:49 am - Danville, VA
Hi, Jackie....I am so glad to have this over with. I have dreaded it for months...now I can say it is behind me. Maybe now I can get out and get to walking more often now. Hugs, Betsy
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/30/06 9:50 am - Danville, VA
Hi Miss Pat!!!! Our new star in the weight loss department. How are you feeling? I need to hear from you more often. Hugs, Betsy
*~Tigger~ *
on 8/30/06 11:04 am - Staunton, VA
Hey, sweet Bets! Thanks for having Jim call me today to let me know you were all right. I'm so glad that it's over for you, and that you should be feeling much better soon!! I love you! JoAnn
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/30/06 11:56 pm - Danville, VA
Hi My Sweet Mother Upclucker!!!! You are so welcome. I know who is my true family and I love you all so much. Hope to be able to see you soon. Hugs, Betsy
Christine Hood
on 8/30/06 12:32 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Bets! Glad to hear everything went well! Feel better soon! Christine 253/203/134
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/30/06 11:57 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Princess!!! Yes, everything went really well...now if this thing will just heal. Dr said that it may get infected and to keep a very close watch on it. And we will...I am sooooo ready to feel better soon. This has been a yucky summer. Hugs, Betsy
Amber B.
on 8/30/06 10:20 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
I'm very grateful to hear that was the only problem. It really sucks but it could've been so much worse. Hopefully the infection will clear up soon and you'll be feeling fine in no time!!! Amber
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/30/06 11:59 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...Yeah, I am also glad that is all it is....wheeeew...if it had been a fistula, I would be wearing a bag for the rest of my life...yucky. Thanks for your thoughts....Love ya. Hugs, Betsy
jilldennis
on 8/31/06 4:43 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hey Sweet Pea - glad you are finally over the hump! I am hoping things will get back to normal here now too. I have been praying for you!! You are so very special to me!!!!! Love you bunches! Hugs! Jill
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/31/06 11:50 pm - Danville, VA
Hi My Sweet Jill....I sure do miss you. Things are going well here. Please give Jon and TJ a big hug and kiss from me. I love you all. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views