Surgery Finally Over....Again...

Betsy Anitahug
on 8/30/06 4:06 am - Danville, VA
Hi...Just a quick note...had my surgery this am and the dr was right...I had an infected stitch inside from a surgery I had done 4 years ago!!! He was able to cut it all out and he has me on more antibiotics....yuck...My poor body is overloaded with antibiotics now....and ladies, you know what that means...more problems. Anyway, I just took a pain pill so I am off to nap away the day. Love you all and thanks for the prayers...Happy birthday, Dianna...Love you. Hugs, Betsy
Tam
on 8/30/06 4:17 am - Richmond, VA
Betsy, Glad you are doing well and I will continue to pray for more improvement and a full recovery. Go sleep and feel better soon! Love, Tammy
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/30/06 9:44 am - Danville, VA
Hi Tammy! How is that sweet nephew of yours? I hope he is on the mend. Thanks for your message. I feel so priviledged to have so many caring friends. Hugs, Betsy
prissy25
on 8/30/06 4:27 am - Barboursville, VA
Great glad you on the mend, speedy recovery hugsss.
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/30/06 9:46 am - Danville, VA
thanks soo much, Melinda. Hope to be posting more often.. Hugs, Betsy
cappymoon
on 8/30/06 4:21 am - Northern, VA
Betsy....good to see you are home, and finally on the road to recovery!! What a perfect present for me and you both!! Love you too, take care of you and I will talk to you later Dianna
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/30/06 9:45 am - Danville, VA
Hi There, Mrs. Birthday Girl....you little clucker you....I am feeling a bit "drugged" tonight but know that I have to respond to all my precious and beautiful friends. Hugs, Betsy
Ernurse323
on 8/30/06 4:56 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Glad all went well Betsy !!!!!! wheeeeeeeeewwwww Now..on to fast healing and feeling better !! Take care of yourself. Cant wait to see you again. Love Ya !! Dana
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/30/06 9:47 am - Danville, VA
Hi Dana...I am usually a really quick healer after surgery...after all, this makes #24...I just wish they would put a zipper in. Hehe... Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 8/30/06 5:09 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Betsy, I am so glad that at least they found the issue and you should not have to deal with it for much longer. As for your antibiotics - I also suffer almost every time I am given them too so I sympathise. Hope you start to feel much better soon! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views