Danas not a kayak virgin anymore!!

track
on 8/30/06 4:03 am - on the beach down by the bay, VA
Wow!...where else but here can a balding middle aged old hippie get to take a beautiful woman out on a boat! Dana was made for the water...I swear she has a mermaids tail tucked somewhere in those shoes! She paddled like a pro...and almost put me to shame in my own kayak...sit on top or sit in...she's the kayak queen... I'll d/l a picture later on!!
cappymoon
on 8/30/06 4:21 am - Northern, VA
WAHHH....I AM TIRED OF BEING A VIRGIN!!!!! Oh well....my time will come, I am sure!! Glad you had a wonderful expierence with Dana....one day soon....one day soon Dianna
track
on 8/30/06 4:30 am - on the beach down by the bay, VA
wellllll...what are you waiting for...get on that bus, grab kat, corral dana and ya'll are good to go...after all...I got three yaks....wait a minte...3 yaks....3 bootiful wimmen 1 old hippie...I'm gonna have either swim behind or someones gotta take turns.... then there's the kids....gotta bring the kids...well...ya don't gotta...but it do keep the menfolk silent about heading for the beach!!! get on down here before the dolphins leave!! and before the pool parties are over for the season at alan's house... but we won't tell the hubby's about those....trade secret...dont'cha' know???
Ernurse323
on 8/30/06 4:44 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Track.... I think I am gonna start looking for a sit on top kayak soon..Like this weekend !!! Maybe I will pick up two of those and then get a couple sit ins when it gets cold. I could really get use to this !!! I had a great time !!!!!!! Thanks !!!!! This morning was awesome !! Great company, great conversation, nice and sunny. God, I don't want summer to end !!!! Until next time !! Hugs, Dana
track
on 8/30/06 4:54 am - on the beach down by the bay, VA
head for wild river outfitters, lillie gilbert is the owner, but all of thier staff are great...but see if you can speak to lillie...she's great....! A kayak convert!!!..yeahh!!!
*~Tigger~ *
on 8/30/06 11:13 am - Staunton, VA
Hijack! Hi, beautiful Dana! It was sooooooooo nice meeting you and your hubby this weekend! I truly cannot thank you enough for your help during my strange episodes the other night. (I still don't know what's going on.) Hope to see you again soon! JoAnn
Tam
on 8/30/06 4:21 am - Richmond, VA
Awesome news, Dana! Now Track...when to I get to lose my virginity with a 'yack? Let me know what your schedule is and I will come on down...I wanna try it, too!!! {{hugs}} Tammy
track
on 8/30/06 4:27 am - on the beach down by the bay, VA
I have tues and wed mornings off...don't have to wor****il noon, and then alternating fridays...and depending on the homefront...some weekends....tell me when you come down...i'll make the time...I love introducing folks to our local waterways!!
Ernurse323
on 8/30/06 4:52 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Awwwwwwwwwwwww shucks !!! The kayak queen huh?..lol I had a great teacher today !! Thanks !!!! Dana
*~Tigger~ *
on 8/30/06 11:07 am - Staunton, VA
Damn, Track! I miss out on everything!! I'm glad that you and Dana had fun today. Now you owe me a scooter ride AND a trip in the yak!! Thanks again for putting us up this past weekend! BTW< the check's in the mail! Thanks also for the cassette--I really love it! The music is great! JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views