Happy birthday Cappymoon!!!!!!

track
on 8/30/06 4:01 am - on the beach down by the bay, VA
Hot dang it...an out of towner beat me to it!...Great googley mooglies....what the world coming to when an out of toner gets the jump on in instater...orr is that in in-commonwealther? Anyway...Happy Birfday....HAPPY BIRFDAY!!! i SAID HAPPY BIRFDAY!!!
cappymoon
on 8/30/06 4:15 am - Northern, VA
Yep, she beat you by lots of HOURS Need to get up pretty early in the am to outsmart a VIRGO Thanks for the BIRFDAY wishes.....much appreciated Dianna
track
on 8/30/06 4:25 am - on the beach down by the bay, VA
BUTTTTTT if you remember..I wished you a happy birfday on your myspace page a few days ago...so nya nya...there...I misssed the amos shout out....but I still got my birfday wish out there....now where's my smooch...don't you know it's good luck to kiss a hippie on your birfday???
cappymoon
on 8/30/06 4:29 am - Northern, VA
Yeah, yeah......so wheres THAT present? I am SURE you went out and took that picture yourself, right?? I mean the car of course Heres some smooches to tide you over: D
track
on 8/30/06 4:36 am - on the beach down by the bay, VA
ohhh..so you remember the car???? See, I have good taste!...or was that... They taste good??? Well, both actually.....as he walks away with a limp and smile!!!
cappymoon
on 8/30/06 4:02 am - Northern, VA
Ohh...TEE! What a nice suprise to come onto the computer for!! Thanks so much for posting this, you are too sweet!! The day will be kind of boring, really, Cleve and James are both taking me out this weekend (seperate times) since I didnt want or need anything tangible. Just their time and attention is enough for me!! Thanks again, you made my day!! Dianna
*~Tigger~ *
on 8/30/06 11:01 am - Staunton, VA
Tee--You're welcome on the VA board any ol' time!! Dianna- Sorry to be so late with this, but HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND!!!! Hope your day was as wonderful as you are!! Love you! JoAnn
cappymoon
on 8/30/06 11:36 am - Northern, VA
Thanks Joann.....mother clucker #1.....the mother of all that clucks..... Miss you!!! Dianna
cappymoon
on 8/30/06 12:18 pm - Northern, VA
Hey stranger! Long time no *see* Hope everything is going well with you, talk to you soon?!! Missed ya lots Dianna
Supportgroup4WLS
on 8/30/06 1:36 pm - Potomac Falls, VA
Happy Birthday Girlfriend. Hope you had a great day!!! Roberta
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views