Happy birthday Cappymoon!!!!!!

cappymoon
on 8/30/06 1:12 pm - Northern, VA
Thanks Christine.....it was good...no expectations this year, so no dissapointments I am still in awe of your new picture....will I know you when I see you again????? Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 8/31/06 8:27 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Dianna, happy belated! I missed having lunch with you today, but understand your busy schedule. We can do it another time! Hope you had a nice day yesterday! much love donna
(deactivated member)
on 8/30/06 12:20 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Wow!! Happy Birthday to Dianna and everyone else who has birthdays coming up in the next few days!!! Jackie
cappymoon
on 8/30/06 4:09 am - Northern, VA
Thanks Jackie!! Dianna
Kitty Kat
on 8/30/06 1:06 am - Richmond, VA
Happy Birthday Di! Hope it's GREAT! Here's a list of things you gotta do: 1) Toss the in da closet 2) Take a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg relaxing 3) Get in some steamy and then like a baby 4) Have a for me 5) ur heiny off 6) Steal lots of 7) Have urself a fit for a queen 8) as much as you possibly can 9) Try at least one new thing this am/pm 10) make fun of urself as much as possible Love ya, Kat
Ric
on 8/30/06 2:46 am - Stafford, VA
Hey girl happy birthday, hope you have a great day!
cappymoon
on 8/30/06 4:11 am - Northern, VA
Thanks Rick!! Cleve and I was talking about you last night, we need to get together soon!! Dianna
cappymoon
on 8/30/06 4:10 am - Northern, VA
Hey Kat!! I love the list!! I am going through mentally seeing if I can check any off as of 2pm today.....I have made fun of myself, that is all!!! Damn, I better get busy!! I did have my party this past Saturday night at my sisters house, which was very nice, so check that one off as well........and a bath sounds perfect right now, although I need to take James to the store then football practice (A mom's job is never done, no matter what day it is!!) Cleves bringing me home shrimp tonight and taking me out Friday night....so all in all, I think it will be a great day!! Thanks for being a friend Dianna
Christina R.
on 8/30/06 3:47 am - Reston, VA
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great day! Christina S
cappymoon
on 8/30/06 4:13 am - Northern, VA
Thanks Christina! Keep on girl!! You have lots to dance about these days Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views