Happy birthday Cappymoon!!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/29/06 10:47 pm
OK, I don't belong on this board because I'm not from VA, but I had to send Dianna Happy Birthday wishes!!!!!!! Have fun today and make sure Cleve does you right, baby girl!!!! Tee
Sharon Q.
on 8/29/06 11:02 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!! My puter has been reminding me about BABY MOONBEAM'S birthday for 2 weeks!!! I even wrote it down on my "YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK IF...........calendar!!! Can't believe an OUT OF STATER beat me to it!!!! Oh well, I accept defeat!!! Happy Birthday To YOU!!! (Cha Cha Cha) Happy Birthday To YOU!!! (Cha Cha Cha) Happy Birthday Dear Dianna My Angel!!! Happy Birthday To YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya girly!!!! XOOXOXOXOXOOXOOXOXOXOX Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/06 11:16 pm
I'm sorry sweetie, but had to give props to my fellow Virgo Tee
Sharon Q.
on 8/29/06 11:18 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Now wait......................isn't yours tomorrow??? Not sure why I'm thinking that, must've heard it somewhere. XOOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXO Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/06 11:29 pm
I'm friday, Stacey is Tuesday and Kimmie is next thursday. The tic tac queens rule!!!!!
Sharon Q.
on 8/29/06 11:38 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Well I see yer folks were gettin busy in and around DECEMBER!!!! (I only know cuz my son's bday is the 16th!! ) Must be a popular time, or we were all bored with the cold weather and all!!! Why the heck aren't we having a party to celebrate all these bdays?????? OH YEAH, I celebrated for ya'll last weekend!!! I gotta find a different way to celebrate or I'll be back to my start weight when you see me in January!!!!! OK, so I wrote them all down on my REDNECK calendar, the TIC TAC QUEENS DO RULE.....................what they rule WE are not sure!!!! XOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOXO Sharon
cappymoon
on 8/30/06 4:05 am - Northern, VA
Thanks Sharon......I appreciate it so very much!! (Tee can be pretty quick on her feet ya know....I think it was her tic tac idea in the first place ) Dianna
Ernurse323
on 8/30/06 4:54 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Happy Birthday !!!!!! Big Hugs, Dana
cappymoon
on 8/30/06 6:02 am - Northern, VA
Thanks Dana....so I hear you had a blast this morning....too bad I couldnt show up and have some fun myself!! Someday soon, I hope!! Dianna
Christine Hood
on 8/30/06 12:45 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Happy birthday Dianna! Hope you had a great one! Christine 253/203/134
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views