HALF CENTURY!!!

cheryl_jagow
on 8/31/06 3:28 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Christine! I am so happy for you! You are doing a great job. You are so beautiful!!! We have became good friends over the past few months. We have a lot in common. We have fun together. I am truly glad I have met you. You have been there for me. Given me advise, you have listened to me and talked to me about the deepest things. You are a great person. A beautiful person, a loving person. And I love you for that! You do hold a special place in my heart and im glad we are friends! Congratulations on your success and im glad you are there to experience the same things im experiencing! Love cheryl
Christine Hood
on 8/30/06 10:02 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks JoAnn! It was really great meeting you! Come back and visit the beach again soon! Hope you are feeling ok! Christine
Ernurse323
on 8/31/06 10:49 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey...what about me????? i feel left out and unwanted...unloved !!!!!!!!!!!!! Booooooooooohooooooooooooohooooooooooooo !!! Love ya Cheryl !!! Dana
cheryl_jagow
on 8/31/06 11:01 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
DANA!!!!!!!!!!! I DO LOVE U!!!!!!!! YOU HOLD A VERY SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART AS WELL!! YOUR A GREAT FRIEND TOO. IM SO VERY GLAD I MET BOTH OF YOU! DONT EVER FEEL UNWANTED OR UNLOVED!!!! NOT WITH ME!!! I REMEMBER THE IV POLE DAY!! THAT WAS FUNNY! I LOVE U DANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *HUGSSSSS* CHERYL
track
on 8/30/06 4:34 am - on the beach down by the bay, VA
hot diggity whang dang doodle....great googlie mooglies...yer gettin' there gurl... but from this old mans view...the view is mighty fine.... you got me shifting from 90/10 to more like70/30...if ya' know what I mean...!! but keep on keeping on...... congratulations!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views