HALF CENTURY!!!

Ernurse323
on 8/30/06 4:48 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Christine !!!!!!! I am so happy for you !! I can see the weight just melting off of you. It seems like just yesterday I was running the IV pole over your feet in the hospital !! Where has the time gone? I am very proud of you girl !! I cant wait for us to go fall shopping for clothes !!!! You're lookin hot !! Love ya !!! Dana
Christine Hood
on 8/30/06 10:24 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks girl!! I truly appreciate all of your help, support and encouragement! You are the best! Of course you do need to take some lessons on steering IV poles...they don't teach you that in nursing school??? Can't wait to go shopping...are we sending Pete to Bahrain (I know I jacked up that spelling) so that we can shop??? Smoooooches! Christine
cappymoon
on 8/30/06 4:23 am - Northern, VA
Yeah for you Christine!! Doing a little here for you!! You are going to be at goal in no time!! Lookin Keep up the good work!! Dianna
Christine Hood
on 8/30/06 10:20 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Dianna! I can't wait to be at goal!! That will be the BEST feeling! Hope you had a great bday! Christine
Chyanne2u
on 8/30/06 11:03 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Congratulations Christine, You have done it......WhooooooHooooooooo...it is an amazing ride and we are both feeling the wind in our hair. I too am at the half century mark and what a difference it makes. I am so happy for you. What a wonderful way to end the summer. And just think how fabulous next summer is going to be for all us BIG LOSERS!!!!! Lots of Love Kathy
Christine Hood
on 8/30/06 10:32 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Oh yeah! I am DEFINITELY feeling the wind! Congrats on your awesome progress! I looked at both of your pics on your profile and it looks like 2 different people! Lookin great girl! Christine
*~Tigger~ *
on 8/30/06 11:10 am - Staunton, VA
WAY TO GO, CHRISTINE!! I am so proud of you! It was great getting to meet you this weekend, and I hope to see more of you soon! JoAnn
Christine Hood
on 8/30/06 10:21 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Track...I'm thinking the shifting is not completely my doing...if ya know what I mean! But glad I could contribute! LOL Christine
track
on 8/30/06 11:40 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
welllll..the shifting might not be YOUR doing...true...but your finger is sure on the scale...changing the reading...like I said before....hot...Hot...HOT!!!
Amber B.
on 8/30/06 10:25 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Christine, I am truly so happy for you. I hope that I can say the same thing. Keep on doing what you're doing because its giving me the strength to not give up. I'm feeling so down lately and I'm trying to turn it around. This was definitely good news and helps me to look forward to the future!!! I'm very proud of you! Amber
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views