HALF CENTURY!!!

Christine Hood
on 8/29/06 9:28 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
I DID IT! I DID IT!! I made it to the half century mark! 50 pounds...gone forever!! I am so excited. Making it even better is that I am now only 3.5 pounds from Onederland!! I am a couple of days from my 3 month surgiversary. It's just so amazing to think that of all of my diet attempts and failures...this success has been amazing...truly the ride of a lifetime! For anyone considering having this surgery, in 3 months I have not even had a fleeting thought of "I shouldn't have done this." I would do it again any day. Every day people comment that I am melting away and look like I have lost weight even over the day before...that is incredible. Christine 253/203/134
TammyNVA
on 8/29/06 9:33 pm - Chesterfield, VA
YEAH!!! Congratulations on your success!! Tammy 9 months down... the rest of my life to go!
Christine Hood
on 8/30/06 10:05 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Tammy!
Robin C.
on 8/29/06 9:36 pm - Norfolk, VA
Woohoo! Cheers!
Christine Hood
on 8/30/06 10:12 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Robin! I see we have the same surgical group. I really like them. Feel free to email me if you need more info or have questions. Christine
TrippinAng
on 8/29/06 10:22 pm - Glen Allen, VA
That is awesome. Keep up the good work. Hugs & Smiles, Angie
Christine Hood
on 8/30/06 10:13 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Angela! Congrats on your upcoming surgery! You'll do great! Christine
Sharon Q.
on 8/29/06 10:40 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! You are doing AWESOME GIRL!!!! AND>>>>>>>>>It only gets BETTER!!!!! Keep on keepin on!!!!! XOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOX Sharon
Nannette
on 8/29/06 11:26 pm - Toms River, NJ
Hijack - Hi Sharon -- it was great seeing you this weekend for dinner and dancing! Small world to find out that you actually lived in my neck of the woods for a time! Anytime you want to visit Toms River, come on down -- we have a guest room just for you! Hugs, Nannette
Sharon Q.
on 8/29/06 11:32 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
AWWWWWWWWWWWW, it was super great seeing you too, and finally having a chance to talk and get to know you!!!! It sure is a small world...........my ex-hubby is still in Brick, so I do get your way sometimes. I promise to let you know when next time so we can get together and play some more!! You better stop in here too, we are on your way to Richmond AND VA Beach, and we have a guest room too.. (Well, it's really a camper with all the perks, but that just makes it more FUN!!! ) Can't wait to see you again girly!!! OXOXOXOXOOXOXOX Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views