Greetings to all...

joyjoy757
on 8/29/06 11:08 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Im new here and found this site by the PNH site...
Christina R.
on 8/29/06 11:58 am - Reston, VA
Welcome! Christina S
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/06 8:17 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Welcome Joy , You have come to the right place for love and support . You will not find a better group here . Be sure to update your profile as you go along your journey so you can always have your memories and all your wow moments . I know that was something I cherished from this site . If there is anything you need .. please do not hesitate to ask .. Many hugs and best wishes .. Natalie
Robin C.
on 8/29/06 9:34 pm - Norfolk, VA
Welcome, Joy! Robin
TammyNVA
on 8/29/06 9:51 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hi Joy! Welcome Tammy 9 months post op 115 pounds gone forever! 35 pounds to go...
TrippinAng
on 8/29/06 10:25 pm - Glen Allen, VA
Welcome to your WLS family. We are always glad to have more people to learn from and teach. I'm glad to have you with us. Hugs & Smiles, Angie
Chyanne2u
on 8/30/06 10:51 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Welcome Joy, So glad to have you here. I can't tell you how much this group of people has meant to me through my journey (which isn't over yet..probably never will be). They are friends that will stick by you through thick & thin (pardon the pun). I am so glad to have you in our group. Just keep posting and do that profile thing too. You won't regret it when you look back. Lots of Love Kathy
*~Tigger~ *
on 8/30/06 11:18 am - Staunton, VA
Great to have you here with us, Joy! It's a great bunch of people! Hope to meet you soon! JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views