I'm Baaaack

TammyNVA
on 8/29/06 9:49 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Wow! You look great and sounds like you are doing very well and enjoying life! That's what it's ALL about!! I see from your picture that you have a "skinny neck!" That's a bit of a joke in our family; the first time my 8 year old nephew saw me at about 3 months post op, he was speechless for about 10 seconds and then exclaimed "Aunt Tammy.... you have a skinny.... NECK!" PRICELESS!!! I really hope to see you soon. Keep in mind that the Forever Thin weightloss support group meets each Thursday at St. Marys, EXCEPT when there's a 5th Thursday in the month, like this week. The 2nd Thursday is a larger meeting and includes a surgeon from one of the two surgical practices from St. Marys... occasionally Dr. Hutcher and/or Barbara Kayes. 7pm on the 2nd Thursday and 6:30pm the 1st, 3rd, and 4th Thursdays. You are always welcome!! Take care, sweetie! Tammy
Chyanne2u
on 8/30/06 10:07 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Tammy, So good to hear from you and thanks for the wonderful compliments. I can't wait to see you again either. Funny you should comment on my neck because Natalie called me this morning and said, "you have collarbones". It really is noticable now, huh? Seemed like forever before I really noticed but once I put the pictures side by side on my profile.......wow did I notice the difference. I would love to come to one of the meetings on a Thursday. You could introduce me around to everyone. I will be glad when the one at John Randolph starts up again...is it going to be in October? I live in Dinwiddie so it's hard for me to get up that far away. Send me your e mail address again. I thought I had it but tried e mailing you only to have it returned to me. My home e mail is [email protected] and my work is [email protected] I will look forward to seeing you soon. Lots of Love Kathy
Chyanne2u
on 8/30/06 10:16 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Pat, Thank you for your wonderful comments. I will be glad when nobody can recognize me. It is wonderful and it won't be long before you will be following in my footsteps. Just remember to follow the orders by the book...stay away from fat & sugar...listen to your body and eat only small amounts slowly. Get in your protein, water and walk all you can. These tips will ensure your success. Can't wait to see you. Lots of Love Kathy
*~Tigger~ *
on 8/30/06 11:15 am - Staunton, VA
Happy to see you back, girl! You're looking great! JoAnn
Chyanne2u
on 8/30/06 11:34 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey JoAnn, It is good to be back. Thanks for the compliments. I am feeling great and starting to look better...what a difference that's making in how I feel about myself and I know that it's only going to get better. The new & improved me has a lot of changes coming my way and I'm excited about each and every one of them. Lots of Love Kathy
Amber B.
on 8/30/06 10:29 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Oh my GOSH!!! You look amazing, Kathy. I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work. It's so nice when people notice the difference. I can't wait till I go see my family in Washington State next year, they will not even recognize me. Keep us updated. How are you doing it???????? Amber
Chyanne2u
on 8/30/06 11:40 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Amber, Thank you for noticing my change. It is amazing for me and I'm living in the body. Tell me how you are doing and where you are in your food. I know you had your surgery about the same time I had mine. You are going to love going home to see family members that haven't seen you in a while. They are going to be totally blown away when they get a load of the "new & improved" Amber. Keep lossing and I really hope to meet everyone at the January conference. Lots of Love Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views