One wee****il my new life

TrippinAng
on 8/29/06 5:32 am - Glen Allen, VA
Hello everyone.. I hope you are all having wonderful days.. I am getting excited and yet a bit anxious because my new birthday is next Tuesday. It seem like it was taking forever to get here and now that it's here I can't believe that it's in 7 days. Well I'm just about to burst because it's right around the corner. I know this week is going to fly by therefore I'm holding on tight. Hugs & Smiles, Angie
Mss. Behavin
on 8/29/06 5:58 am - Pensacola, FL
Congrats Angie I can't wait till I get in and get appts set and get my surgery date!!! Missy
TrippinAng
on 8/29/06 6:08 am - Glen Allen, VA
Thank you Missy. I wish you all the luck on getting everything rolling. Hugs & Smiles, Angie
prissy25
on 8/29/06 6:38 am - Barboursville, VA
Congrats on your upcoming surgery and the journey of a life time. Were you in Charlottesville today someone w/ your same name won tickets to Kenny Chesney at Intelos today how freaky lol. Best of luck your in for a ride of your life.
track
on 8/29/06 9:40 am - on the beach down by the bay, VA
congrats...just around the corner...and hang on...it's one heck of a ride...awesome, thrilling, sometimes a little freaky...not always smooth...but the results are so worth it...feel free to read my profile...I journaled quite a bit daily, especially right after surgery...there will be bumps...but every day will always be a little bit better.. good luck and God speed..and hang on.....
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/06 8:21 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Hey there you .. I can not believe this .. just a year or more ago you and I where sitting outside in the break area at work .. and I introduced you to all this craziness !!! .. I am so excited for you . Remember .. I am here for ya .. like I told you .. it is not easy .. it is challenging everyday for me .. somedays are not the same .. but are great days.. why because I have my life back . Keep us all posted .. and GET A DAMN BEFORE PIC UP .. PLEASE !!! so everyone else can see you ... Take this week to enjoy and reflect and before you know it you will be walking on the loosing side . Big Hugs, Natalie
TrippinAng
on 8/29/06 9:50 pm - Glen Allen, VA
I just want to thank everyone for their responses of support. I will need all the support I can get. I am so looking forward to having my life back and being able to act like a kid again because I'm already a kid at heart. One more day closer and counting. Hugs & Smiles, Angie
Robin C.
on 8/30/06 3:17 am - Norfolk, VA
I am so happy for you, Angie! You will be in my thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery. You will have your life back very soon (based on all that I have read here). We are all cheering for you too! I cannot imagine what you must be feeling right now, and I cannot wait to be in your shoes. Wow - one week left - you go, girl! Best Wishes, RockinRobin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views