One Month Update - 10 days late...

Christina R.
on 8/29/06 2:11 am - Reston, VA
Hi all- I forgot to post my one-month results, so for those that are interested, here they are... As of August 19 (One month): Weight Loss: 26 lbs Measurements: Neck: -.25 inch Upperarms: -1.5 inches Wrist: -.5 inch Bust: -1.25 inch, under -3.5 inches Waist: -2.5 inches Hips: -1 inch Thighs: 2.5 inches Calves: -1.75 inches Ankles: -.5 inch Some of the measurements seem a little unreal (like the bust!). My mom took the first set (in July) and my hubby took the second set (in August), so that may be a reason why a few are a little skewed. My mom sews and knows how to take measurements, my hubby is learning. I'm still struggling to remember to take all my vitamins and get in all my protein, but I'm doing much better than I was a few weeks ago, so there is hope! I've also seemed to get past the worst of the depression phase (*phew!*). I still have my mood swings (like a flying trapeze artist at times!), but they're getting easier to control and/or my hubby is learning how to handle them better too! Anyway...that's the update. I'm only going to post these kinds of things monthly....more than that would be overwhelming for me. BUT...I will "bait" you with the fact that I know I've lost a few more pounds since this update and my clothes are getting looser (ok, really just fitting like they were originally intended too!). Christina S Highest: 370 Pre-op: 361 Current: 335 Surgeon's Goal: 142
Jennifer V.
on 8/29/06 2:57 am - Waynesboro, VA
Great Job Christina ! Sounds like you're doing all the right things. Love, Jenn
Ms Court
on 8/29/06 4:11 am - Remington, VA
Wow Christina what a great month. Keep up the good work. Courtney
Christine Hood
on 8/29/06 9:25 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Court! How do you get your pics to line up side by side like you did on your profile...please help! BTW, hang in there girl...things will get better! Christine
Christine Hood
on 8/29/06 9:16 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Keep up the great job Christina! Christine 253/204/134
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views