A COUPLE OF PICS FROM VA BEACH

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/06 9:14 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I just wanted to say it was so great seeing you all this weekend . I have a couple photos at the begining of this link of us at the Aberdeen Barn Restaurant . This place Rocks .. they allowed Joanne to eat from the Kids Menu . I had such a great time and as always .. never enough time to talk and enjoy it all . You can also look at my pics on here of my visit to the National Zoo yesterday . I put them all together .. I can tell you this .. 2 years ago .. I would have never been able to walk like I did yesterday .. Thank God for this surgery and my new life . http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tinkerbelle0108/album?.dir=695are2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.d one=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos Love ya .. Tink
cathya
on 8/28/06 10:22 pm - Orlando, FL
It looks like you had a great time both places. Thanks for sharing your adventures with us. CathyA
SuzieJones
on 8/28/06 10:22 pm
Thanks Tink for the pics. it was nice to see everyone again. I had a good time and the way things have been it sure was good to get away. The beach, dinner and the club = what a day and night. We need to do this again soon. Take care :wave:
Ric
on 8/29/06 12:59 am - Stafford, VA
Well sorry for the Susie Jones that's my ex trying to be am a$$ and I did not see I was in under her made up name. She has made a few posts. LOL...ya gotta laugh
Robin C.
on 8/28/06 11:01 pm - Norfolk, VA
Isn't that zoo the best?!? I love taking my kids there, but you are right, it is a lot of walking. I always leave there with very sore and swollen feet, ankles, and knees. From all the pictures that have been posted, it looks like you guys had a blast over the weekend. I am sooooo looking forward to meeting all of you some time. I love being with FUN people! Take CAre, Robin
Ric
on 8/28/06 11:05 pm - Stafford, VA
Hey there you .....thanks for the pics. It was so good to see everyone again. The beach was so nice too. Hope we all can do it again real soon.
Nannette
on 8/29/06 10:58 pm - Toms River, NJ
Hey Rick - it was good seeing you again Son! I'll tell Dad you said hello! Hugs, Nannette
TammyNVA
on 8/29/06 9:58 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Sad I missed the Va Beach get together!! Looks like there was a great group there! I love the National Zoo. . . Lauren and I went with a group in May, and I literally walked off 5 pounds that day. I miss you, Tinkerbelle/Natalie. Please let me know when you are coming through Richmond again; I'd love to get together!! Can you believe I'm less than 40 pounds to my goal!?!? That is my initial goal of 150... I've decided to play it one day at a time after that! I've been following your news reports on the tumor, plastics, and the rest. I've been keeping you, and others, daily in my prayers. Tammy
Nannette
on 8/29/06 10:56 pm - Toms River, NJ
It was great seeing you again Nat, and finally meeting Alan. He seems very sweet and very much into you (which is a good thing)! Sorry Gene and I made our escape from the Club so early. Gene is not a "Club kind of guy" and between my making him go out the night before, and driving for seven hours from NJ that same day, he was "burnt." We did get a chance to spend the day at the beach with Lei and Wendy on Sunday and had a very relaxing fun day in VA Beach, complete with sun, water, sushi and good music and great friends! I'll see you again in January at the Richmond get together. I doubt very much if Gene will come, so I'll be able to "let my hair down" a bit more! LOL Hugs, Nannette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views