HELP PLEASE NOVA - PLASTICS SURGERY HERE I COME !!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/06 10:31 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Ok .. are you ready for this .. are you sitting down >>>???? Alan wants to help me with my plastics . He is willing to invest in me .. that is what he calls it .. so ... is there anyone out there that can reccomend a Plastic surgeon . I am going to start with my Breast .. then to a lower body lift to inlcude Butt and thigh lift . Yes, I realize I have health issues and as soon as we are given the green light , I am going for it all .. Any recomendations would be appreciated !!! Hugs .. and can you tell I am overjoyed .. and so very blessed .. to have this man in my life .. Love and Kisses .. Nat
cathya
on 8/28/06 10:41 pm - Orlando, FL
Natalie, Dr Kreiger at Fair Oaks is the guy that most of our group has used. They all rave about how great he is. I'm not there yet, but he is who I would go to first. CathyA.
Ms Court
on 8/28/06 11:02 pm - Remington, VA
I am not really familiar with anyone but we have a surgeon coming in to speak at our next Staple Club meeting on the 11th at Inova Fair Oaks. Maybe you should come check it out. Courtney
(deactivated member)
on 8/28/06 11:31 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I can only agree with Cathy - Dr Kreiger seems to be the surgeon of choice for our groups - on our next meeting on Saturday 9th you can see the results because many of our group have used him and they will be happy to let you show you in person......... Jackie
Kathy & Rich
on 8/29/06 12:32 am - Fairfax, VA
Dr Krieger has done Roberta, Karen and others from the support group. Fine work. If I had the funding, I'd head there. He is at Fair Oaks. Excellent! Kathy
fishtayl
on 8/29/06 5:48 am - Bealeton, VA
Hi Nat, I had an extended Abdominoplasty 2-14-06 by Dr. Peter Silversmith. (After interviewing 3 surgeons.) He has an office in Mt Vernon and also Reston. He has been a plastic surgeon since the 70's and is so awesome. He and Monica, his secretary, worked so hard with me to get my insurance to cover some of the surgery. You won't find a frilly foo-foo office like some of the plastic surgeons in this area but you willl find a caring, competent surgeon. He is chief of surgery at Mt. Vernon Hospital. Best of luck. I also want a breast lift but insurance says no go--but if I come across some $ I will go back to Dr. Silversmith in a heartbeat. Tell Monica I referred you! Ginny Fishback
Chyanne2u
on 8/29/06 10:54 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Congrats Nat.... I know you are excited about the possibilities of plastics. I can't blame you and Alan calls it an investment. Sounds like this one is in for the "LONG HAUL." I got a feeling his investment in you will be one of the best returns he has ever had. You are truly blessed!!! Love you, Kathy
Nannette
on 8/29/06 11:23 pm - Toms River, NJ
Hey Natalie -- of course you're an investment! Of the best kind, with guaranteed major returns - your happiness! Alan is a great guy -- I remember being shocked when Gene made the same offer shortly after we "got serious." I told him I was a work in progress and worth the wait - I guess he agreed! In any case, two things I want to say -- First, though you may want to do your boobs first, it's not a good idea. After lifting the boobs, if you then do the lower body lift, you risk pulling them down again a bit, and possibly making them less even cause when the skin is both pulled up and down for the lower body lift, it will affect the boobs. Definately do the lower body lift first -- it is the surgery that will give you the most change in your body, as well as the one that will take the longest to heal from. Than do the boobs. This is what my surgeon recommended - in fact he refused to do the boobs first. It certainly made sense. My surgeries were in the following order -- 1. lower body lift, including butt and outer thighs and also included liposuction on my inner thighs and knees; 2. breast lift, breast augmentation and extended brachiaplasty; 3. medial inner thigh lift and face/neck lift. The second thing I wanted to tell you was how glad I was to see you again this past weekend and meet Alan too. Thanks for joining us for dinner at the Aberdeen, which was delicious and dancing at the Club was fun (though short since I split early). I definately will be in Richmond for the January event. Gene is not coming so I'll be able to let my hair down!!!! LOL Good luck with everything and please, please, please - keep in touch. Hugs, Nannette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views