Pre-op blood work... wish me LUCK!!

USMCBrat76
on 8/28/06 11:58 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 09/13/06 with
I need prayers that my thyroid level with be ok tomorrow when I have my labs done! I got two my two week mark last time when my surgery was delayed! I was so upset! My dosage has been upped since July to twice the amount and I have not missed ONE pill. I really want this to go be a go! I'm just so nervous about tomorrow! *Sighs* I'll update when I find out the results! I'll be praying tonight and all day tomorrow! Take care everyone!!
Christina R.
on 8/28/06 12:00 pm - Reston, VA
Kimberly- Good luck with your tests tomorrow. Everything happens for a reason...keep that in mind! Christina S
cdhardison
on 8/28/06 12:34 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 08/29/06 with
I understand what you are going through lost Tuesday I had all my lab done and my EKG came back negitive but keep in my twice this year I had EKG's done and they were positive. I found out on Wedensday so I had to make an appointment with my PCP lucky for me I was able to get in to see her on Thursday she ordered andother EKG and that came back positive. But I couldn't sleep I got a headache that night was the worst. But all went well, I prayed all night as well. So I'll keep you in my prayers tonight and tomorrow before I have the surgey. Remember GOD allows things to happen for a reason. He know what he is doing. Just stay positive and keep your head up. Keep in touch!
(deactivated member)
on 8/28/06 9:52 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Kimberly, I am keeping you in my thoughts that everything will work out and that your thyroid levels will be better. When I had my pre-op testing my EKG came back as having an issue and I had to go to the cardiologist and get another ekg, echocardiogram and a stress test before surgery. My surgery didn't get delayed because my surgeon's office arranged it with the cardiologist in the office on the same floor as them - but I did panic and begged him not to delaty my surgery date. My results turned out fine and I was given a clean bill of health. But I do understand your panic..... but you don't want to go into surgery unhealthy because it makes your recovery time so much longer and harder. Good luck! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views