New to this forum

cdhardison
on 8/28/06 10:18 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 08/29/06 with
Hello all I just found this forum. Tomorrow is my big day! Soon I'll be on the looser bench! I'll keep you all posted!
Susan E.
on 8/28/06 10:30 am - Purcellville, VA
Glad you found us. This is a great place to gather information and get support from others along the way. You will love it here. Congrats on the road to the new and healthier life. Best wishes tomorrow. Remember to get your rest and push those fluids. You will do great. Susan
prissy25
on 8/28/06 10:32 am - Barboursville, VA
Crystal welcome to the most educated bunch of people you will need. And Best of Luck tom. w/ your journey start. Keep us posted and once again Welcome to the board.
Christina R.
on 8/28/06 11:58 am - Reston, VA
Crystal- Best to you! Let us know when you return from the hospital! Christina S
USMCBrat76
on 8/28/06 11:59 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 09/13/06 with
Wishing you a speedy recovery!!! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers! Update when you can! Take care!
cdhardison
on 8/28/06 12:23 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 08/29/06 with
Thank you all!! As soon as I get home I'll give you all an update. Once again THANKS!!
Pat F.
on 8/28/06 7:06 pm - Richmond, VA
Good morning good luck today. I will be praying for you and may God bless you and keep you in his loving arms. Waiting to hear how you did.
(deactivated member)
on 8/28/06 9:53 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Good luck for today! We will be happy to welcome you to the loser's bench!!! Jackie
Robin C.
on 8/28/06 10:57 pm - Norfolk, VA
Good Morning Crystal, You have probably already left for the hospital, but I wanted to you that you will be in my thoughts and prayers today. I hope everything goes well and that you have a speedy recovery. I am new to all of this, but have been reading the profiles and posts from the others on this site, and believe me, if you need advice or just a shoulder to lean on, you have come to right place. The members here are fantastic and go out of their way to share their knowledge, concern, and love. So keep us all posted on how you are doing post op, and happy losing! Robin
Ric
on 8/28/06 11:22 pm - Stafford, VA
Good luck and hope all goes well Dr Halmi was my doc and he and the staff are just the best. We are all here for ya so keep us posted!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views