My/our weekend in VA Beach...

Kitty Kat
on 8/29/06 2:53 am - Richmond, VA
Hey there we've talked a bit since you posted this. You're welcome. Ha! I will NEVER stop writing. I love it! Take care and we'll be in touch. Hugs, Kat
Nannette
on 8/29/06 11:06 pm - Toms River, NJ
Hey Kat -- it was great meeting you Sat nite at the Club. DIdn't realize you had gotten so many pics of me - I was laughing in all of them, so I must have had a good time! LOL Sorry Gene and I hit the road so early, but we were burnt from the long day of driving down from NJ and needed our beauty sleep. We are so much older than the rest of you party animals! In any case, thanks for posting the pics, and I hope to meet up with you again in Richmond on January -- I'll be there with bells on! P.S. Track is the best, isn't he! Hugs, Nannette
Kitty Kat
on 8/30/06 1:21 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Nannette! It was great meeting you as well and I cannot wait to get together again. I too will be here at the January events. Are you kidding? You were out there shakin' it like all get out. What a BEAUTIFUL smile and girl you can ! I understand and truth be told I was soooooo lame. I was out like a light by what 12:30? Yep, LOSER! I was soooo tired from the days events. Track was so gracious and my birthday weekend was wonderful (technically it was the 21st but I got to celebrate with ya'll). Yes, Track is truly a wonderful man. I've learned many things and enjoyed myself. I will surely be back for more kayaking and such. Hugs, Kat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views