My/our weekend in VA Beach...

Nannette
on 8/29/06 11:46 pm - Toms River, NJ
Hey Track - sorry about my late message and missing out on the kayaking. It will happen though, I am a very determined lady...... Packing Faith's apartment and getting it into storage went a lot more quickly and smoothly than we had expected. We had some help from her friend, Travis, which provided the extra muscle that we needed. And of course, Gene, myself, and even Faith is no slouch in the "muscle" department ourselves! In any case, we had a late lunch/early dinner with Faith, and ended up heading back to NJ just in time to catch (at the very last minute) the last ferry from Lewes, De to Cape May, NJ. Another two hours after that, we were home! It was good seeing you again this weekend, and meeting Rick! Tell him I said hey! See you in January in Richmond - I plan on being there. Hugs, Nannette
Christine Hood
on 8/29/06 8:51 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Kat! And yes, we do need to get together again for a chat. Glad you had such an awesome weekend! Hugs Christine 253/204/134
track
on 8/29/06 3:44 am - on the beach down by the bay, VA
enjoyed talking and meeting what little we did...in person...ready for some kayakking?...that band was awfully good sunday night...and I do believe the drummer was keeping an eye on you...but how could he not?...or maybe it was the sammich you walked by with...now that I think about it...it was definitely you...cuz' his attention was riveted on you on the way to the sammich place....so it was definitely you... had a good time hanging with lei and you and wendy and nanette...
Christine Hood
on 8/29/06 9:00 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Track! It was great to meet you as well...kayakking??? me??? i am not quite the adventurous type (ask Dana...she's been trying to get me on that boat of hers forever). That band was awesome! But the drummer...hmmm.....didn't even notice as I was too busy watching all the eyes on you! It was really nice hanging out with all of you...we'll have to do it again soon! Christine
track
on 8/29/06 9:32 am - on the beach down by the bay, VA
yes...you...kayakking...it's very possible...just ask any number of people around here...I'm gentle....it won't hurt a bit....trust me...oh...wait...that's a different forum!....(wink!) but really...I could take you kaykking in very quie****ers, no waves, sandy shores, even have a bit of shade to cool off in, water is very shallow, no boats to worry about, small section of secluded beach, bottle of wine, blanket,....errr...wait a minute...getting ahead of myself..... I'm taking dada kayakking tomorrow...and I'll let her how easy it was...and how much fun...and if Dana's husband is reading this...I was kidding about the blanket and the wine and the rest...maybe...maybe not...gotta keep the men guessing...right? and what do you mean...watching them check me out...me?...i'm just a middle aged balding hippie...who likes to show folks how much fun it is to kayak.... (I'm really serious...it's easy...fun...no stress...you'll feel great!) and yes the drummer!...did you know he was the son of the lead singer/guitarist... we didn't talk much, other than get his family history, the styles of his guitars, his favorite singers form the 60's...and his phone number...but that's another story!!..
Ross C
on 8/28/06 8:54 am - McLean, VA
Kitty Kat, Glad you had a great time!!!! Hope I can join you next time! I'm def. up for some yakkin and swimmin! *hugs* -Ross
Kitty Kat
on 8/28/06 11:44 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey sweetie, It was REALLY wonderful! I cannot wait to do something like this again. All the outdoorsy fun stuff. You will totally LOVE kayaking! Although I was a babbling idiot and really goofy about the jelly fi**** was really beautiful. Hugs, Kat
Ernurse323
on 8/28/06 9:46 am - Virginia Beach, VA
It was really nice meeting you Kat. I don't know if you read your email on myspace or not but we ended up not taking th boat out because the waves were between 4-5 ft and there was a small craft advisory. i see you hogged up Trek on kayaking...LOL I can't wait to go and to get one !!! Can't wait to see you next time. HUgs, Dana
Kitty Kat
on 8/29/06 2:52 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Dana! It was very nice meeting you as well. GORGEOUS I tell ya! Yes, I read it. I truthfully do not know much about advisories on the water all I care about IS the water. Yep, I hogged Track! I enjoyed it quite a bit. Do get a kayak. It was wonderful and I am looking forward to doing some more kayaking. Hugs, Kat
Ric
on 8/28/06 11:13 pm - Stafford, VA
Well hi there it was a good time, nice to see ya again. Thanks for all the pics they all do look like there having a good time. Did your purple pen ever work ? Be good and keep putting it on paper one day you can look back and enjoy everything again when ya read it !
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views