Good Morning

Betsy Anitahug
on 8/27/06 10:16 pm - Danville, VA
Hi all...Sorry I haven't been on much lately but I do read all the posts...just haven't felt much like being on long. This pnemonia has kicked my butt!!! Anyway, I am feeling better today and almost feel back to normal..had chest exrays done on Friday and just waiting for the drs report. I am still scheduled for surgery on Wednesday unless they call and say that it has to be canceled for some reason. Last Thursday I had to have 2 teeth pulled....yuck...I am just falling apart. You would think that as sick as I have been, I would have lost weight but NO...hopefully I will get back into the walking and protein again soon. When I go outside, and breath, it sure hurts. Oh well...so goes my life...hehe. Hope everyone is doing great and I have missed you all so much. Can't wait to see you all again. Hope everyone has a wonderful week. I know alot of you have gone back to work so I have you all in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 8/27/06 10:27 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Betsy I am so sorry that you still feel under the weather. I hope whatever surgery you have on wednesday does what is it supposed to do and we can all see you back posting regularly on the boards again!! It sure has been quiet without you!!! Hugs Jackie
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/27/06 10:33 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...Sure have missed being on the boards...just not much energy lately. I do feel alot better this week though...hopefully, I won't ever get this again! The surgery I am having is an infection on my abdomen...been there for about 4 months now...they have to go in and cut it all out. The surgeon believes it is from a previous surgery and a stitch inside has become infected. Anyway, I have had this boil like hole in my stomach for months. I am tired of fooling with it and will be glad when it is gone. I had all my blood work done on Friday so I hope all is still a go...the pnemonia seems to be doing better..Missed ya.. Hugs, Betsy
A10sFrau
on 8/28/06 12:44 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hey Betsy. Missed you. Glad you are on the upswing. Lois
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/28/06 1:23 am - Danville, VA
Hi Lois...Sounds like you are doing great. I am so proud of you. I have hit a stall and just can't get this off. I guess when I can get back into the walking, I will be doing better...Most of the summer I have spent dormat...been a rough summer for both of us. I have missed being on the board myself and glad to be back. Hugs, Betsy
Amber B.
on 8/28/06 1:56 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Betsy, Glad to see you are doing better. We've been praying for you. It sounds like your body just really needs to rest after all its been and is going to go through. I hope you can let your mind go and take it easy. Have a good week, will be thinking about you Wednesday, Amber
Chyanne2u
on 8/29/06 11:11 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Sweet Betsy, So good to see you up and around. I started to message you on Yahoo today. Don't tell anyone but I have it up at work...or atleast I will until I get caught. Tehehehehe I have been out of commission too but it's because my internet has been out as in gone, nadda, ain't working. But it's back in commission tonight and it's so good to be back online again. Never knew how much I would miss it until it was gone. Sounds like a love affair....huh? I am so sorry you have been so sick. Let's just hope that the fall & winter holds a lot better days for you than this yucky summer. I am ready for the fall (my favorite season) I know I'm wierd huh? I will continue to pray for you Betsy, that you will have a speedy recovery and back in the swing of things real soon. Lots of Love Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views