Cloths Giveaway

Stacey D.
on 8/21/06 1:31 am - Harrisonburg, VA
Hello Ladies...sorry no men's cloths...my mother cleaned out her closet and she gave me two bags of cloths. I am planning on bringing these to the meet n greet on 9-30-06 in Cville. The sizes range from 14-24 pants/skirts/jeans and 1X-2X Shirts. Some are jeans, but mostly kinda office cloths (Dress Barn, Lane Braynt, etc). I know some of you are way below these cloths sizes, but I am sure I can find a home for most of these cloths. Hey it beats paying for cloths you will only wear 1-2 months! Hope I see alot of you at the meet n greet! Take Care, Stacey
(deactivated member)
on 8/21/06 1:44 am - Gum Spring, VA
Stacey...I won't be attending the meet-n-greet in Charlottesville because of work but I am definitely interested in the clothes. It will be a while before I have my surgery (probably March of 2007) and I don't want to buy any more clothes now just to not fit in them a short time later! I live in Hadensville, which is halfway between Charlottesville and Richmond. I often get up to Harrisonburg, so perhaps we could meet up at some point. Let me know! and thanks. Dawn
Shanana
on 8/21/06 6:58 am - Altavista, VA
Great Stacy. I need some 14's. Some i have now fit and some are too tight still. I can still wear 1x shirts and 2x if they run small. Thanks so much for thinking of us, Shannon
Andrea N.
on 8/21/06 8:56 am - Ashland, VA
Hey Stacey! How are you feeling? I have NO idea what size I am in. I am still wearing the exact same clothes as before surgery even though they are really starting to look like tents. I have exactly five outfits that I wear one each day of the week - same clothes every week to work. I also have no idea what size I will be in by the time the end of September gets here. As of this morning I am down 45.5 pounds and I'm guessing by the Meet & Greet it will be at least 10-15 pounds less than that. If you still have some work type clothes left then - I'd be eternally grateful. Hugs, Andrea
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views