Support and Encouragment Please !!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/21/06 12:51 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Tommorow marks the day that one of the closest people to me is about to embark on her new life . Pat Birdsong . Pat and I have been friends for a very long time , and I have watched her struggle with this disease we call Obesity . I prayed for days and months that she would make the decision to have this surgery , and there where times when I did not think it would happen . She is preparing today to get ready for her future . And while she is scared and nervous , just like we all where , she is ready .. She has lived with me now for the last year and knows what dedication and determination is needed . She is going to do amazing . Please be sure to stop by her page and show her support . I know that she will appreciate it. Thanks for all you do VA .. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php?N=B1138061481 I will do my very best to update you all tommorow . I have my own health issue to take care of tommorow and will be waiting in the wings to hear from her staff so I can report back to you . However, if any one from VA gets any news before I do please post. Again .. Thanks to you all ... Natalie
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/21/06 2:03 am - Danville, VA
Thanks, Tink...consider it done, Sweetie. Give Pat a big ole hug and kiss from me. Love ya bunches. Betsy
cappymoon
on 8/21/06 3:47 am - Northern, VA
Done, not a problem!! Can you send me some info on the hospital and such (Address and whatnot) there is a small chance I could actually get down there and support her. I have to pick Emily up tomorrow, and I might just keep going on 95 Just takes some time and gas money, right? Please let me know...... Dianna
Pat F.
on 8/21/06 5:10 am - Richmond, VA
Hey there beautiful consider it done. Thank you for everything you do for everyone.
Stephanie M.
on 8/21/06 6:05 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Hey Nat...left her a message...and I am praying for you...that everything will be resolved...and you will finally have some peace in your life medically...so you can fully enjoy this new man in your life! Let me know how everything goes! Love, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views