Happy Birthday...

Kitty Kat
on 8/21/06 9:05 am - Richmond, VA
Oh Andrea thank you sweetie! I saw it and appreciate it sooooo much. Thanks for being my friend as well. You mean a lot to me too. Just know I'm not great at matters of the heart but I ya. Hugs, Kat
Ms Court
on 8/21/06 6:39 am - Remington, VA
Happy Birthday Beautiful. I hope your day is the absolute best because you deserve it. Love you. Courtney
Kitty Kat
on 8/21/06 6:49 am - Richmond, VA
Thank you sweetie! It has truly been nice. I cannot tell you how thankful and blessed I am. What a difference a year makes. Love you, Kat
cappymoon
on 8/21/06 6:39 am - Northern, VA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT!!! I got to you on your MS account, I will do it here as well!! I have been thinking about you all day long, hoping you are having a great day!!!! 365 days till the big 30....... Love you!!! Dianna (Thanks Trek )
Kitty Kat
on 8/21/06 6:51 am - Richmond, VA
Hey beautiful thanks! I see it on my MS account. I am sooooo blessed. My day has been and hopefully will continue to be great. Oh gosh 30 huh? Love you, Kat
Ross C
on 8/21/06 8:46 am - McLean, VA
*signing HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!***** Hey Baby!!!! I sent an Ecard... cAlled you... texted you.... now I'm posting here too!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope it's a great one!!!! I know you are so excited today! I hope my 28th Bday goes as well as yours has!!! I'm so happy you are in my life Gorgeous... Hope to see you tonight so I can give u a Bday hug!!!! -Ross
Kitty Kat
on 8/21/06 9:09 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks Gorgeous for all of it/them! Oh yes! It's been better than I expected. What a sweet ride it's been! Hugs, Kat
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/21/06 9:18 am - Danville, VA
Happy Birthday, Sunshine....now you just keep holding at 29 and no one will ever know!! Yeah, right...I am still trying to hold there but no one believes me anymore. hehe...Have a wonderful time and I love ya. Hugs, Betsy
Kitty Kat
on 8/21/06 9:32 am - Richmond, VA
Hiya sweetie thanks! It's been an interesting time for me. I hope you are feeling good these days. Love ya, Kat
Christine Hood
on 8/21/06 11:42 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Happy Birthday Kat!!! Hope you had an AWESOME Day as you sooo deserve it! Enjoy! Christine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views