Happy Birthday...

track
on 8/21/06 6:04 am - on the beach down by the bay, VA
I know she won't do it...but just want to say Happy Birthday to Kat...todays her day...won't tell the age...got a red lump on the forehead and a danged near black eye last time I mention numbers around any woman...so suffice to say... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT!!!! Hope you have a good day...and you can tell 'em the numbers later...I'm staying outta that part of the deal...
prissy25
on 8/21/06 6:11 am - Barboursville, VA
HAppy Birthday KAt!!!!!!!!!!!
Kitty Kat
on 8/21/06 6:28 am - Richmond, VA
Thank you Miss Prissy! It's been great thus far. You are looking fabulous! Kitty Kat
Ernurse323
on 8/21/06 10:31 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Happy Birthday Kat !!!!!!! I hope your day was filled with fun and happiness. Man...what I would do for some cake and ice cream right now !!! I thought about you this evening when we were on our boat and the sun was going down. I thought of your pictures from Nags Head and you writing about the sunrise/sunset..and that AWESOME picture you took !!!! That was probably one of the nicest pictures I have seen. Big Hugs...have fun !!! Dana
Kitty Kat
on 8/21/06 11:44 pm - Richmond, VA
Hiya Pretty Lady! Oh it has been so much more than I could have imagined. Surprises, blessings, tears, laughter. I am soooooo blessed it's unreal. Aww thank you. I am drawn to the ocean and sunrises/sunsets. I hope you are doing well. Kat
(deactivated member)
on 8/21/06 10:15 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hey sorry if I am late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I hope you have an awesome day and much fun because you deserve it! Hope you got lots of presents and cute kisses from your kids! Cheers! love, Jackie
Kitty Kat
on 8/21/06 11:47 pm - Richmond, VA
Hiya Jackie! Awww thank you! It was fun and wonderful. Yes many cute kisses and lots of neat gifts but the best gifts of all have been the time with family & friends and the kind words from my family here! Kat
(deactivated member)
on 8/21/06 11:50 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
You know we all love ya!!
Kitty Kat
on 8/21/06 6:27 am - Richmond, VA
Awww you are one of the most amazing connections I will ever have in my life. You have already been soooooo endearing and thoughtful. I cannot say thank you enough for your kindness and heart. My day thus far has been amazing. Surprises around every corner. As for my "number" I entered my 29th year @ 1:50 pm. I'm so amazed and blessed. you more than you know.... Kat
Andrea N.
on 8/21/06 8:59 am - Ashland, VA
I sent you a HB on MS too - but you can never have too many HAPPY BIRTHDAY'S!! Thanks for being my friend - you mean a lot to me - I hope you are having a fantastic day!! Hugs, Andrea
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views