GOOD NEWS BAD NEW

cheryl_jagow
on 8/20/06 3:12 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Thanks for the prayers!!! last thing is they are giving her a ct scan and we are waiting on the results.... they are pretty sure its either left over breast cancer that spread. or a tumer in her brain that is cancer... so thats that... thanks again
RBALSER
on 8/19/06 8:43 pm
So sorry to hear about your Grandmother, I will keep you in my prayers! God Bless! Becka :angel:
WendyNVA
on 8/19/06 9:30 pm - Va Beach, VA
So sorry Cheryl, about your granma. I sure hope everything turns out ok. My prayers are with ya! Wendy
cheryl_jagow
on 8/20/06 3:13 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
thanks wendy for the prayers... i had alot of fun with you guys... see ya cheryl
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/06 11:12 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello there Miz Bootie-lish! lol, I will forever think of you when the lyrics "gotta back that thang up" starts playing, too cute!! Had a lotta fun with you and the gals on Friday - I didn't get to tell Donna goodbye, but really enjoyed meeting her. I can't believe us old chicks (Wendy more so then me) stayed as long as we did. The music was off the charts and I was not interested in sitting down or leaving, make room on the dance floor she's fixin' to DANCE! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother, especially after winning the battle once already. To have to hear that kind of news ONCE is bad enough - but twice, it's terrible? All of you will be in my thoughts - lots of positive ones being sent your way. Hugs - Lei
cheryl_jagow
on 8/20/06 3:08 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Thanks lei! I did have alot of fun with you guys... I wish I could come out next weekend but I know im not going to have the $$$ for it! We will see.... Thanks for the prayers... This does suck., she is in colorado, and there is a lot of land, horses and vehiciles to sort out and make sure the ranch is taken care of while she is gone. Im glad I dont have to sort that out... Anyways the last new is that she got a ct scan today and we are waiting for the results... So its a waiting game. Im not sure if I am going to colorado or not... Who knows... Thanks lei
Kathy & Rich
on 8/20/06 3:53 am - Fairfax, VA
Your new picture is just beautiful... simply beautiful. I wouldn't have recognized you. Love the full picture with your son. You look great! Sorry to hear about your grandmother. I'll be thinking about you and your family. Take care, Kathy
Amber B.
on 8/20/06 10:10 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Girl, sorry I didn't make it out with you guys, Fridays are harder for me than Saturdays. I'm going to try for next time. I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandmother, that is so tough. Hopefully she'll pull through this as well, sounds like she is a survivor already. Many thoughts and prayers are going to her and your family. Your pictures look great. It's kind of fun to watch you because we have similar body types and our weights were the same, so it's like watching me in the future! Keep up the good work!!!! Amber
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views