GOOD NEWS BAD NEW

cheryl_jagow
on 8/19/06 11:10 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Good new is always best to hear... I had a great time lastnight at chevys with christine and lei, and wendy, and donna.... Had a good time! Bad news! My aunt called and said that my grandmother who lives on a mountain in colorado is being air lifted to denver because this morning she fainted and they did a ct scan and seen brain cancer. They dont know much more right now. She has been a survivor from breast cancer for a year now. She I need some prayers please!
Christine Hood
on 8/19/06 11:29 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Prayers at ya girl! Christine
cheryl_jagow
on 8/20/06 3:08 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
THANKS GIRL!
Ernurse323
on 8/19/06 11:39 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Oh Cheryl....I am so sorry. I will deffinately be sending positive energy your family's way. Sorry about last night. I got side tracked with the kids and neightbors..next thing I knew it was late. And I was getting over a nasty ugly sty in my dang eye. I told Pete I was gonna tell your guys that he punched me !!! For some reason i thought we were all going out tonight also...would help if I read the emails better !!! So I had a sitter for tonight..but oh well. My tooth is safe from you for at least another week !! Hand in there.. Smooooooooooooooooooooooooches Dana
cheryl_jagow
on 8/20/06 3:09 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Thanks for the positive vibes... I thought u and pete were coming out Friday... I was going to call u, but I figured something came up... *hugs* cheryl
bicolasawa
on 8/19/06 12:04 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Hey Cheryl, Cant wait to come home and party!!!!! I will let you know when Im back So sorry to hear about you grandmother.. Prayers will be coming from me!! See you soon!! Autumn
cheryl_jagow
on 8/20/06 3:11 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS,... I CANT WAIT TO SEE U AGAIN! AND COME PARTY WITH US. .. OR JUST CHILL AND HANG OUT... GOOD JOB ON THE WEIGHT LOSS...
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/06 12:09 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Cheryl - I am so sorry - my prayers are with you and your family! Jackie
cheryl_jagow
on 8/20/06 3:11 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Thanks for the prayers!!!
cappymoon
on 8/19/06 1:57 pm - Northern, VA
You and your grandmother have my prayers.......Please update when you know something sweetie....... Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views