I NEED YOUR NUMBER!!

*~Tigger~ *
on 8/19/06 4:56 am - Staunton, VA
Since I lost all of my phone numbers, (see post below) I NEED YOUR NUMBERS!! Nat, Lei, Shannon, Bets, Melinda, Keith, Lois,Pat, Dianna, Jill, and even Holly.......I'm not ignoring you, I just don't have your numbers anymore. I've got a temporary phone until my new one comes on Tuesday. Anyone who wants to send me their #, please email it to [email protected] THANX!! JoAnn
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/19/06 6:12 am - Danville, VA
Ok, Sweetie...you have mail. I love ya bunches, you old Mother upclucker you. Hugs, Betsy
*~Tigger~ *
on 8/19/06 12:05 pm - Staunton, VA
Thanks, Bets! Love you too! I'll call you when I have my phone AND a charger! JoAnn
cappymoon
on 8/19/06 9:41 am - Northern, VA
You have mail..... Dianna
*~Tigger~ *
on 8/19/06 12:05 pm - Staunton, VA
Thanks, Cappy! I'll try not to get it wet!! JoAnn
A10sFrau
on 8/19/06 10:01 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Emailed it. What do you have planned for Wed.? I was under the impression that dept. heads were not going back before everyone else--I was wrong. I have to report Thursday. I think I will go to the Meet the New Super. Big Deal, and then duck out. I am dept. head but only nominally. Only the 4 "main" depts. get 10% extra. So I will do only a little more than that for which I am paid. If the weather holds I thought I would ride my scooter up to Staunton Wed. You available? Lo
*~Tigger~ *
on 8/19/06 12:07 pm - Staunton, VA
Hey, Lois! Wednesday sounds great to me! Just let me know what time you're coming! Look out Goodwill and TJ Maxx! JoAnn
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/06 11:04 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LOLOL - isnt it amazing how "techie" we become? I had the same problem when I transferred services and couldn't transfer the SIM card. Couldnt remember the last time I manually wrote a phone number in a book so my address book was very OUT dated. You would think I woulda learned my lesson, but nope. Once again, all the phone numbers are "programmed" and lord help me if something happens to this phone. Anyway - I emailed you mine!
*~Tigger~ *
on 8/20/06 11:37 pm - Staunton, VA
Lei, I never got your email! JoAnn
kabarron1
on 8/20/06 1:24 pm - Hopewell, VA
Joann, Ha! I started to respond; but Holly informed me she already hooked a brutha up!! Keith
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views