New picture posted!

WendyNVA
on 8/19/06 5:09 am - Va Beach, VA
Hey woman, The picture does NOTHING compared to the Live In Person of you two. Such a good looking couple! I had a great time last night, although it ended WAY past this old ladies bed time. Hope all got home safely Wendy
Christine Hood
on 8/19/06 8:23 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Wendy! I had a blast hangin with you gals last night! You and Lei have got to be the wildest girls I know (well, besides Cheryl, LOL...and we ALL know that Cheryl does not know how to act at all). I am so glad ya'll stayed late! It was fun! Christine
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/19/06 6:18 am - Danville, VA
Ohhh Girlfreind...He is a hot one that is for sure....My Jim said he looked like Michael Jordan....I don't do sports so I wouldn't know. You are looking so thin, girl and just as beautiful as ever. Love the hair... Miss ya bunches, Hugs, Betsy
Christine Hood
on 8/19/06 8:24 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Bets! Hope ya'll are gonna make it next weekend! It's going to be loads of fun! Christine
cheryl_jagow
on 8/19/06 11:36 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
You guys are to damn cute!
Christine Hood
on 8/19/06 11:46 am - Fort Eustis, VA
You are too damn silly! LOL
Ernurse323
on 8/19/06 11:43 am - Virginia Beach, VA
DAMN !!!!!!!!! You make him look good !!!!! You look so good !!! Go Christine !!!! Smooooooooches~ Dana
Christine Hood
on 8/19/06 11:47 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks ma'am!!
bicolasawa
on 8/19/06 12:07 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Hey Girl!!! What a cutie! So happy for you!! Cant wait to meet him ... See you soon!! Autumn PS ..... I hardly recognized you!!!! LOOOOKIIINNGGG GGOOOOOODDD.....
Christine Hood
on 8/19/06 12:37 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks girl! Christine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views