new and strange occurences...

Ross C
on 8/20/06 2:36 am - McLean, VA
HELLLLLO! Sexy!!! it's huh? we ARE going to take pics! Get your Cute lil butt over here and take some already! Handsome? me? nawwww.. You ARE Biased baby! and yes the convinced me to do it! hehehehe So get over here already... I can do my arch of the eyebrow pose for ya! I've been practicing it in the mirror... I look quite dashing I must say! hehehe Camera's all charged and ready... just waiting for my BFF to come and be a camerawoman! -Ross
Kathy & Rich
on 8/20/06 3:54 am - Fairfax, VA
Bald, I like bald. I like it alot, in fact. You look great! Hugs, Kathy
Ross C
on 8/20/06 12:09 pm - McLean, VA
Kathy, hehehe I kinda figured you'd dig it.... *hugs* Thanks Hon!!! Got more pics on MS... better ones... -Ross
Ross C
on 8/20/06 12:09 pm - McLean, VA
Kathy, hehehe I kinda figured you'd dig it.... *hugs* Thanks Hon!!! Got more pics on MS... better ones... -Ross
track
on 8/20/06 1:35 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
whoa dude....thou dost possess dangling participles of brass...I do believe!...looks good...I'va had a couple of my friends try to talk me into doing the same thing...just haven't had the courage to do it yet... let me know how it is to keep...how's the new job going? and when are you coming down to do some kayakking?
Ross C
on 8/21/06 8:50 am - McLean, VA
Track, Dangling participles of brass eh??? well Thanks! It wasn't hard at all.... I didn't shave yesterday.. (got it done sat) and I'm thinking I'll probably shave it to skin once a week.. we'll see how much it grows in a week.... I'll let you know next mon how it's gone... as for yakkin... Going to visit my sis at college this weekend.... probably later this summer.. not sure yet... shoot me an email with some available dates for u and we'll chat... -Ross
Ms Court
on 8/20/06 11:37 pm - Remington, VA
hey darling. well it is definitely a change. Looks good. Sorry I didn't get back to you over the weekend. Had a lot going on and the weekend was pretty much bad and I am not in much of a mood to talk to anyone. Love ya & you are looking sexy. Courtney
Ross C
on 8/21/06 8:56 am - McLean, VA
Hey sweetie! hope everything is ok! I can understand that... I've had times when I just wanted to be alone myself.... ya too!!! Thank you!!! *hugs8 -Ross
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views