new and strange occurences...

Ross C
on 8/19/06 7:42 am - McLean, VA
hmmmm yea ok.... Hello ALL!!! I've gone and done something goofy.... I got TIRED of waiting for genetics and Nature to take it's course with my hair.... so I've shaved it all off.... that's right... Ross's new nickname is cueball... *rofl* and DAMN I've got a white head! anyhow.. just thought I'd share... if any of you care to take a look at pics... I've got 2 on my myspace page.... http://www.myspace.com/rc78 more to come once I get some people to take some pics.... HUgs to everyone!!! -Ross
Christine Hood
on 8/19/06 8:08 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Interesting Ross! I like it. Bald heads are awesome! Christine
Ross C
on 8/20/06 12:05 pm - McLean, VA
Christine... go check it out again... posted a couple more pics from today!!! *hugs* thanks!! -Ross
Christine Hood
on 8/20/06 1:12 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Nice...I like the tree one! Christine
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/06 8:13 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
WOW! You are one brave guy lol!! It does suit you though!! Jackie
Ross C
on 8/20/06 12:07 pm - McLean, VA
Jackie, I'll be even braver when I go and get my new Tattoo on Friday!!! My first! *Hugs* Thank you!!!! Theres more pics posted on MS... if you'd like to see some better ones... -Ross
(deactivated member)
on 8/20/06 12:46 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I want to get a tattoo too but haven't yet had the courage!! I haven't got any. Just a little rose is all I want .... You do look good on MS - you are looking really good these days!!! Well done!! Jackie
Ross C
on 8/20/06 1:20 pm - McLean, VA
Jackie, All it takes is some resolve... I've not gotten one yet so I don't know what the pain will be like... but if the friends of mine that have them can do it I CAN! Thanks sweetie! I'm down 205 lbs as of this am.... got about 70 more to go... then I'll be at my personal goal... *Hugs* -Ross
(deactivated member)
on 8/20/06 9:58 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Ross, 205lbs is a terrific amount of weight! Well done!! I am so impressed! Let me know how bad the pain is and I will see if I can get my wimpy ass along to get a tiny rose lol! Take care Jackie
Kitty Kat
on 8/20/06 2:27 am - Richmond, VA
Hiya Hot Stuff, Yeah first, it's NOT goofy! Second, it's and lastly we are SO taking pics and posting a new one here! I for one think it's very handsome! But, I could be a bit biased being that we are best of friends! Besides you COULD say the covinced you to do it! (We both know better!) Hugs, Kitty Kat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views