OT: Just How Dumb Am I?

*~Tigger~ *
on 8/18/06 11:13 am - Staunton, VA
Here's one to make you laugh......I just washed my Pink Motorola Razr phone in the washing machine! I can't frickin' believe how dumb I am!! Fortunately, I have insurance on it, and I'll get a new one in a few days. (I may be able to get a loaner tomorrow.) So, Natalie, Jill, and anyone else that I was supposed to call and let them know that I got home from my trip safely......I got home safely! I can't call anyone either with another phone since.......duh.........all my phone numbers were committed to memory...the phone's memory, that is. So, here's your chance. Reply to this by telling me just how dumb I am!!! JoAnn
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/18/06 12:28 pm - Danville, VA
Oh you silly Mother Clucker....I love ya whether you have a phone or not....You are always #1 in my Mother upcluckers anyway. Hugs a bunch, Betsy
A10sFrau
on 8/18/06 1:03 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Naaah. ESPECIALLY not, considering I washed my son's phone. We are fluid challenged when it comes to phones. Cody dropped the one in the toilet and spilled drink on two. Lois
Christine Hood
on 8/18/06 4:40 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
A couple of years ago I dropped my phone into a bowl of salsa! Christine
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/06 8:56 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
...nothing DUMB about it, but it was kinda funny, um... right? LOL, sounds so much like something I'd do. I've never washed mine, but I have dropped it in da' toilet once. That's all it took to fry the sucker and as much as I hate the phone I took my time replacing it. Glad you're home and safe! Um, where did you go? hmmm? Ive been GONE so much lately that I'm way way way out of the loop on things. Hope it was a FUN trip! Hugs - Lei
Betsy Anitahug
on 8/19/06 6:14 am - Danville, VA
Hi Lei....Gosh, I haven't heard from you in ages! Sure do miss ya. Sounds like you are having an eventful summer. Love ya. Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/06 10:56 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Betsy! Things seem to be in TURBO drive these last coupla' months. Paul's getting ready for the six month deployment in the fall so we've spent every available moment on the go, when he's above water. Ugh - I am so not looking forward to this years Holidays, all of them will be spent alone, thru March 2007. I've also finally discovered tons of new activities that is keeping me MOVING, thank goodness. Spent too much of last year just "sitting" around and it brought a 22 pound weight gain with it. Staying active without feeling like Im exercising has helped me to lose 17 of those pounds - only 5 more to go!!!!! Hope you're feeling better? It sounds like the beginning of your summer was fantastic (road trips with Jim, visiting your daughter in WA) but currently it's become a challenge (health wise) ...hope all that changes and you're back to feeling better (100%) soon! Take care of YOU - hugs, Lei Pssst... you and Jim outta come down to the beach for the day, next Saturday? Even if it's just for a couple of hours, the sun, fresh air and friends can only do ya' good, right?
S Mo
on 8/19/06 7:27 pm - Over Yonder, near God's Country, MN
HIJACK~ OMG~~~~~~~~ SHE LIVES!!!!!!!!! Ok, now I have some news ... You know I live up here towards Fargo, ND. Most of ya'll on here do ... anywho~~~ I sold the house in Audubon, MN in May and my new hunny and I bought this house in Vergas, MN in May. If you remember, my divorce was final in April. And Travis (my hun) has been chatting this and that about maybe we should head to Vegas next spring and get married. Um ... huh? I remember him telling my on my birthday in January that he gave me a year from the day my divorce was final and I would be married again. Well, I went through the big ol' church wedding 8 yrs ago. I don't want to do that ever again. And the MN law states you have to wait ... 6 weeks! Sheesh! lol But it's good then for like 6 months to a year. And in Becker County, it's $85 for the license. Ottertail is even more. Now, why am I saying all this? Well, ya see ... 13 yrs ago, with $40 and a tank of gas, my borther and his wife headed to Sisseton, SD and got the license and the J.O.P. wedding in the same day. Stayed in a hotel that night and came home and held a party in the next couple weeks following. So ... get to the point, right Shanna? Tomorrow night after work ... more like early Monday morning, I am going to South Dakota. Sisseton, to be exact. Yup. We're eloping. (Ok, I'll give you a minute to pick yourself up off the floor and plant yerself firmly in front of the puter again. Go ahead, take a breath ... I'll wait ... Oh, good, yer back!) And it's still $40 and a tank of gas. Although, gas is WAY more than it was then, lol!!! Haven't told my parents. Haven't told my brother. Nor my ex. And he has my 8 yr old until the 28th for the rest of his "summer month" visitation. She'll be a little shocked when she comes home. And I think my ex will FLIP!!! But I will tell them like, oh, say Tuesday. Ok, So I wanted you to know ... Insert comment here: _________ LOVE YAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huggles Peace@}------------------- Shanna
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/06 10:49 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
WOWOWOWOW - the ol "E" word huh? LOVED reading your update and congratulations to you both. I know you've been through many years of sadness and hell with the first marriage and I'm so thrilled to hear you have newfound love and happiness in your life again -- it's muchly deserved! I agree, the formal weddings, although beautiful, can bring a lotta stress to the event. Paul and I did the Vegas wedding, it was supposed to be just he and I, plus our two best friends. It ended up with about 40 people flying in from all over the US, and although still relatively small - it turned out to be more of an "event" and I just didn't want the hassles that come with it. Once again, CONGRATULATIONS sweet lady - you deserve all the wonderful special moments yet ahead. Hugs and love - Lei
Shanana
on 8/18/06 9:13 pm - Altavista, VA
You aint dumb girl. You just needed a new phone. Hate it when that happens. Love Shannon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views