Unjury Unflavored

Christina R.
on 8/19/06 12:29 am - Reston, VA
Hi all- I tried a sample of Unjury unflavored and was hoping to purchase some. Do you know where I can get some other than ordering online? Christina S
Christine Hood
on 8/19/06 12:45 am - Fort Eustis, VA
I believe that the only place you can get that is online. Christine
Kathy & Rich
on 8/19/06 3:26 am - Fairfax, VA
The only place to get it is from them directly. Orders are processed lightening fast and arrive fast since they are located right in Reston. Kathy
Mojodiva
on 8/19/06 8:31 am - FPO, Japan
Online only, unfortunately. However, like another poster said, I usually get my order within two days!
~ Julie ~
on 8/20/06 12:09 am - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
Hi Christina! Will you be at the next Staple Club meeting? I have some unjury unflavored that I have had since May -- I may have used one scoop out of it. I hate it. I will bring it to you if you like. Or we can arrange some other way to get it to you. My current favorite flavor: Nectar Crystal Sky. Bluer than blue, but it is mild tasting (not like the Fuzzy Navel, boy that stuff is tangy) and actually does kind of taste like fruit punch. Let me know about the unjury. Julie
Shanana
on 8/20/06 6:38 am - Altavista, VA
I got some on Ebay a little while back that was a little cheaper than their website. You may want to checkit out! SHannon
Tam
on 8/21/06 3:06 am - Richmond, VA
My support group sells it but we are in Richmond. Let me know if you need some and we can arrange to get it to you. Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views